BTTF - Valterra Skateboard

Still no word from madrid about the 30th anniversary parts.
I guess I'll have to get the parts elsewhere, they'll be less accurate than the 30th anniversary off course.

So now it's down to choosing the most accurate wheels, but I'm not sure where to get them.

I found these wheels today.

Seismic_Defcon_Hot_Spots_Speed_Vents_07.jpg

They look ok, but they aren't rounded like the madrid ones.

fly wheels.jpg
( Credits go to the TheRealMcFly for this pic )

I've also sent a second email to the madrid customer service,
Hoping for an answer...

Hi,
I would love one of the anniversary boards but wasn’t lucky enough to get one and I can’t find anyone selling one so I think I am going to try make one myself! Would anyone be able to post or provide a link to the vector graphics files talked about on here? It would be a great help!

Soxbrother, I don't know where you are in Belgium, but I know that in the city of Liège there's a Sport Store (located near the main canal) that could help you with your wheels.
They've probably 78's stock still in the back of the store. You just have to ask the manager if you can rummage in his stock room;)
Happy hunting.

Credit also goes to user steriodesign, who streamlined the process of making these.

Also, note that the spatters were designed to go on the Madrid explosion deck, as that's the closest equivalent deck Madrid sells in terms of board shape. If used on a different design, it may need to be adjusted.

Do you still have the designs for the skate? I would like make a nice Valterra skate for my soon Marty Mcfly cosplay.
Thanks.

Does anyone in here know the person i have to get in contact with for the Madrid Stickers for the copers on the Valterra deck ??
I remember reading something awhile back but for the life of me i can't find it.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks ✌

Does anyone in here know the person i have to get in contact with for the Madrid Stickers for the copers on the Valterra deck ??
I remember reading something awhile back but for the life of me i can't find it.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks ✌

I can send you a scan if you want :)

Is this thread still active? I'm looking to do this and dont have a clue.
Wondering if this board/deck on ebay would be a good starting base?

This board is not what you want; the Valterra has only one back kick tail, not two like the one on Ebay. Your board should be flat at the front and larger in width.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back