Deathstroke Mask Batman Arkham Origins Build

BBprops

Hey guys,

Thought I'd share a progress pic of my current commission.

This is rough shape and needs heaps of refinement.

More pics soon!!

Deathstroke.jpg

Ah! nice you found this post. Just so you know the other side is pretty much done. All I need to do now is more comparing and a final render then it's onto the next step!! can't wait!!

Ah! nice you found this post. Just so you know the other side is pretty much done. All I need to do now is more comparing and a final render then it's onto the next step!! can't wait!!
Yeah looking super so far, can't wait for final product, messaged you on FB about tails on mask and a probable bonus on completion wink wink

Last edited:
Update

Thank you guys, been so busy with work lately I haven't had a chance to do much progress :( but the good news is it's almost ready for the casting.
I really want to get this as close as possible but unfortunately there isn't alot of reference but I'm confident that it's pretty much there.

More pics soon!!

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait for this to be done for you. Really trying to get it finished by the deadline.
Hopefully I can finish the mold on Friday!!! fingers crossed.

If you are going to do more of these I would be interested. If so, could you do one with both eyes, I know it is not correct, but I don't want to feel like a cyclops.

Thank you, I'm using plasticine.

Nope this won't be a one-off, I'll do a run of these eventually but it will be for a completed mask as I'll be using carbonfiber for the blind half.

Not a bad idea, How do I do that? I'm new to the RPF... Do I just post a list of names? or is there a particular section that I can do this?

Go to the junkyard, and post under INT. List your price, and ask who would be interested in one. Members will post their names in that section. then you will know exactly how many members want one. You coud offer them raw, or painted.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back