Alien Motion tracker

PNG

I have been looking for one of these for years, does any one of a really good prop builder who could build one or know of for sale please.

spatcave has a kit and nickatron is working on one that looks like a great kit to. I also saw a complete one on ebay but that's $$$.

There are some awesome build threads on here for the ALIEN tracker, but to my knowledge no one sells a kit. As Malphas and colonialone said there are two good kits on the market (Nick's is nearly ready) if you are looking for the Aliens MT. Just avoid the overpriced POS on eBay!

There is a memebr named droidboy (I think that's it) that was building several ALIEN motion trackers all at once. I don't know if he was selling them, or had already sold them.

I will be starting a 1:35 scale master for a model kit shortly. I have all of the research necessary to make a screen accurate representation.

Scott

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back