Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

The Back to the Future 2 self lacing shoe was a practical prop. During filming in 1989 the crew used techniques to make it appear as auto lacing, but it wasn't really an functional auto lacing shoes in the real world until last year.

It's entirely possible to have one without the other. Now let's move on people.

No, its not. The batsuit by aramatus design is both practical and functional.

That could explain a lot.

Since nobody here seems to be able to answer your question to your satisfaction maybe you can try asking elsewhere. Try reddit.

Well, aspergers or not, you definitely killed this thread, thats for damn sure. Im sorry man, and I dont usually say this kind of stuff, but I dont think aspergers has anything to do with not being able to write complete sentences, and not understand what we are trying to say. When you mean functional batsuit, do you mean bulletproof, with a utility belt full of gadgets that actually work? Im baffled right now. :confused

Movie guns are not just regular guns that fire flanks, half the barrels are filled with lead to aid with the gas blowback from the blanks, put a real bullet in there and the whole thing will just explode.

Well, aspergers or not, you definitely killed this thread, thats for damn sure. Im sorry man, and I dont usually say this kind of stuff, but I dont think aspergers has anything to do with not being able to write complete sentences, and not understand what we are trying to say. When you mean functional batsuit, do you mean bulletproof, with a utility belt full of gadgets that actually work? Im baffled right now. :confused
200_s.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I dont do reddit
Maybe you should.

Asking the same question here over and over again probably isn't going to get you different answers.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back