Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

You know they'll get into some kind of scuffle. They will then realize they are on the same side and team up.

Thats right...The fight between Thor and Ironman in the Avengers was very unnecessary and pointless

f1013d0b_909263d6_2291482-not_sure_if_serious.jpeg

Even Batman knows that Superman can take him down anytime.

The obligatory Hush comic quote:

"If Clark wanted to, he could use his super-speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person.

...and deep down, I'm not"

Exactly. Especially after how Man of Steel ended, Superman will always have that in the back of his mind and won't want to go there again.

The obligatory Hush comic quote:

"If Clark wanted to, he could use his super-speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person.

...and deep down, I'm not"[/QUOTE]

Exactly why Batman could and would beat Superman. Batman is very resourceful, and a Ninja as well. If they do this right, again with an actor who could pull it off (Karl Urban) IMHO, would make this great. At least they are not following the comic verbatim.

If Batman have time...he can beat everyone. This is the mitology that every comic writer seems to respect...it's the idea that human race have the power to fight any alien, or mystical or sci-fi menace. Apart that...Dear God YESSSSS !!!!!

Let's see -- Batman: World's Greatest Detective - Lex Luthor: Criminal Genius - Genius being the key word - and a stab to the back?? He could stab Supes a few times and Superman will still eliminate him in the end. You're looking at a semi heading at top speed toward a man holding a screwdriver.

Here - take a look at this - compare Superman's feats to Batman's.
http://youtu.be/EjM03OiklPA

Your missing the point. I was refering to stabbing with kryptonite. It WOULD be pointless. I was just using an example of how it could happen. Try not to get so upset about it. Lex aint that smart if he doesnt know to kill superman when he has the chance. All im saying that your reasons for batman not being able to kill him is cos supes would burn him big time from millions of miles away. Im saying that logic either applies all round or it doesnt. He could also burn luther wether or not hes a genius. Chill out man. Your acting as though its impossible. Im saying thats incorrect. Just unlikely.

J
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Lex already stabbed Superman with Kryptonite in Returns. I don't think Batman would do that anyway, even though he might carry some in his utility belt for emergencies.

As for casting a new Batman, I know it's a long shot but I am really impressed with Kevin Porter. He's got the look, he's got the moves, and he's got the voice.

Let's see -- Batman: World's Greatest Detective - Lex Luthor: Criminal Genius - Genius being the key word - and a stab to the back?? He could stab Supes a few times and Superman will still eliminate him in the end. You're looking at a semi heading at top speed toward a man holding a screwdriver.

Here - take a look at this - compare Superman's feats to Batman's.
Super Friends - intro - YouTube

This is a serious question! Can Aqua Man fly?

I want it to be like the cartoon -
+1000
Darn I miss these cartoons !
Don't like the bat logo though, I hope it's only temporary. It looks ok in TDKR, it fits Miller's batman proportions, but I really don't see that looking good on a real actor, even as big as "The Rock". Plus I suppose it won't be an old batman, that wouldn't make sense given Cavill's Superman is young, and I suppose it's a step towards a JL movie, so we'd need a batman in his prime, no origin story, just jump right into it like they did in Arkham Asylum.

Biggest announcement at SDCC, WB/DC stole the show. This news was so good I had to go back and watch the end of Dark Knight Returns this weekend ;)

I don't care much for the fanboy rivalry so 2015 is going to be one EPIC year.

Your missing the point. I was refering to stabbing with kryptonite. It WOULD be pointless. I was just using an example of how it could happen. Try not to get so upset about it. Lex aint that smart if he doesnt know to kill superman when he has the chance. All im saying that your reasons for batman not being able to kill him is cos supes would burn him big time from millions of miles away. Im saying that logic either applies all round or it doesnt. He could also burn luther wether or not hes a genius. Chill out man. Your acting as though its impossible. Im saying thats incorrect. Just unlikely.

J

I was in no way upset - perhaps you are just reading that by way of intimidation

I was in no way upset - perhaps you are just reading that by way of intimidation

I apologise. I ment it to your initial comment. Or one of them. Where you were going on about it as though you have already decided its going to be bad. Some one else made a comment about you being bitter. So perhaps upset was the wrong word but clearly me and one other member thought it. Im guessing you though I ment upset with my comment. I actually thought you werent upset but trying to be a smarty pants. When you didnt even understand what i had said. Kryptonite and a screwdriver are not the same. Its actually impossible to stab supes unless kryptonite is near so there was no reason to explain what would happen in said event as you did. I should have made it clearer. Especially after you didnt get the stabing in the back comment and I had to explain that I ment with kryptonite. Even though it happened 2 films ago by lex luther. Who I also mentioned in the same comment.

But if batman did manage to stab supes with a screwdriver.... for informative purposes. The actual ability to stab supes would meam he was weak for the blade to go in. Thus it would have the effect as it would to a human. Probably due to kryptonite being nearby.

J

As long as they use the,"World's Finest" animated movie as a general template, this movie could potentially be an incredible success.

There are many who don't understand the incredible drama and strong themes that can and have been explored with these two characters together.

I have to laugh at the naive internet trolls that assume right away this will be a "V.S" movie and that the two characters don't belong together.
What those people don't realize is that the true drama and story lies in the Ying and yang principal of Superman and Batman.
Their story was perfectly told in "World's Finest" and that feature stands as proof how well these two iconic characters can be used in a joint feature.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back