Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Not even close. Superman could burn him from orbit. I get so tired of reading people's "Batman would have kryptonite - (which doesn't exist in Nolanverse) but even if he did - telescopic vision - super vision and the ability to attack from miles away. Batman wouldn't stand a chance - no matter how deep his voice is.

That is 100% true.

He never said Kryptonite doesnt exist, just that it wasnt going to be in MOS.

I'm gettting in on this thread early so i can watch all of the whiners go to town about how horrible every decision they make is, and then come opening weekend see who changes their tone. Except Jet Beetle, he seems bitter. :p

Not at all. If they don't plan on using Christian Bale (which based on the batman symbol above they aren't) then this is the perfect way to reboot Batman without doing an origin story about him, introducing the new batman, and giving the fans something new rather then another stand alone reboot of Batman. I for one said they should do this before JL all along.
I'll disagree... strongly. They should concentrate on Superman - they didn't get it right in the first movie at all. They're trying to cash in on the success of the Nolan Bat-movies to guarantee success.

While they've made statements about the alleged "Dark Knight Trilogy" (which it wasn't) - they have not specifically said this would not tie into the Nolan films.

It doesn't make sense to reboot Batman in a Superman film... I'm not sure what they're doing here, but as much as I didn't like Man of Steel or the Nolan Batman movies, this just reeks of gimmick and not giving either character the proper amount of time to evolved or to be established.

I thought they should have done a stand alone batman before a world's finest. But at least we will get a new batman before JL.

I think this is a great idea. I'm sick of stand alone DC movies. These characters NEED to meet on the big screen. Everyone knows Batman's story, so let's just jump right into it.

He never said Kryptonite doesnt exist, just that it wasnt going to be in MOS.

I'm gettting in on this thread early so i can watch all of the whiners go to town about how horrible every decision they make is, and then come opening weekend see who changes their tone. Except Jet Beetle, he seems bitter. :p

Not bitter just more into and ahead of the game. I'll get this script and see a rough cut way early then I get to watch as the newness of a movie wears off and people see just how bad it really is. My disappointment lies in the horrible choices made early on by the studio, who hold meetings with countless people in the comic biz then ignore everything brought to the table.

And he did say there was no Kryptonite in these films - check out Ent Weekly - the issue that came out when the film came out.

Nolan's attached once again and his influence will crash this movie like it did the MOS. I was really hoping for an actual world's finest movie but I guess I'll have to wait another 30 years for the reboot...........

MoS's Superman was too dark to be contrast to Batman.
This duo only works when it's light and shadow. Boyscout and dark avenger.

4664d1360562476-led-st-logo-projectors-interest-shut-up-take-my-money.jpg

Not even close. Superman could burn him from orbit. I get so tired of reading people's "Batman would have kryptonite - (which doesn't exist in Nolanverse) but even if he did - telescopic vision - super vision and the ability to attack from miles away. Batman wouldn't stand a chance - no matter how deep his voice is.

Im just throwing it out there. Theyre best buds yeh. Batman decides he doesnt like superman. So stabs him in the back with kryptonite (devious bugger). As far as im aware superman cannot read minds.

Don't get me wrong... it wouldnt happen and would make a crap movie. But don't say its impossible. Even though yes superman would demolish batman otherwise.

I mean how can you say theres no way batman could win when lex luther has beaten superman several times but lost in the long run due to not killing him when he had half the chance. By your reasoning almost every superman story with an earth villan is pointless....
I assure you if lex luther can do it. Bruce wayne can.

J

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Let's see -- Batman: World's Greatest Detective - Lex Luthor: Criminal Genius - Genius being the key word - and a stab to the back?? He could stab Supes a few times and Superman will still eliminate him in the end. You're looking at a semi heading at top speed toward a man holding a screwdriver.

Here - take a look at this - compare Superman's feats to Batman's.
http://youtu.be/EjM03OiklPA

If he would stab him in the back it wouldnt just make for a crap movie but also not logical since he fights crime yet would stab someone cus he doesnt like him :p unless he fancied Lois.

Mos was a good start for a franchise that needs a few alterations here and there wich need to happen in the sequel. And Batman doent really need a reboot origin story cus how many more times are they going to make him watch getting his parents get shot :p. Was kind of hoping they would have introduced other characters tho even if they wouldnt lead upto a JLA movie i would love to see Aquaman and flash being made.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back