DLT 20A Blaster Build WIP

TI6815

Hello RPF
A new Project is on my workbench and hopefully a cool Blaster came out.

I like the DLT 20A Blaster from ESB

First I start with a really cool Denix StG44 Replica

Building the Mold with Lego Bricks :D

The Mold is huge ...so I need a lot of silicon to cast it. More than 5 Kilo at the end :D

The Mold came out better than I hope

First pull !

Next big deal is the original 60´s V8 Motor Kit with the original Parts. A friend came over and bring me his Kit to make some casts.

Stay tuned :D

Kai

finally another one tackling this project.

you could have saves yourself some time and money if you asked me up front. I made a mold of a STGW44 (real/SHOEI hybrid) in the past...still have a few casts left ;)

http://www.therpf.com/f9/my-evergrowing-blaster-family-update-07-19-2013-a-70950/index2.html

Very keen on seeing how you manage to build the front end/ muzzle. Thats is the only things that is still needed to complete mine. maybe I can benefit from your build :D

subscribed!

Markus

Last edited:
Just 3 years after my last Post I restart the Project :D
Some parts are 3D printed are close to the original ... but fine for me :D
IMAG2024_zpsmpgjvnqq.jpg

IMAG2023_zps1wz7hsvn.jpg

IMAG2022_zpsm6oacc9f.jpg

IMAG2021_zpsmevh0v4z.jpg

IMAG2020_zpsy3vtgw89.jpg

IMAG2019_zpsmylqsna1.jpg

Very nice, but it looks like the receiver that you cast would make a good looking pistol on it's own, if you dressed it up a bit.

David.

Very nice, but it looks like the receiver that you cast would make a good looking pistol on it's own, if you dressed it up a bit.

Lol this turned out to be sort of prophetic, with Krennic's DT-29 from Rogue One being based on a similar design, especially in the grips

Greate job, looks reallly cool.

I will print the DLT-20, but I think that the size of my files are to big, therefore I have a question about the measure, can you give me please the length and the diameter of the rifle barrel, that help me for the print

Thanks and regards
Martin

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back