EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR!!!!

Preorders begin in Dec
Shipping begins in 2021

Joking aside, it really is beautiful. But I'd still think very long and hard before I go giving EFX a dime of my money

Over on Rebelscum they are saying there are some new Ep7 items which means eFX's license was expanded. Sheesh.

Is anyone in China really going to paint those helmets up to that level of detail - which seems to be pretty good. But I also know they have to dumb it down a bit for mass production.

Thankfully I have an MDF ESB helmet being painted up. I should have it by the end of the year - which is far sooner than 2035.

Is anyone in China really going to paint those helmets up to that level of detail - which seems to be pretty good. But I also know they have to dumb it down a bit for mass production.

Thankfully I have an MDF ESB helmet being painted up. I should have it by the end of the year - which is far sooner than 2035.

I saw some people on FB saying that this would negate the need for custom Fett helmet painters which I think might be just a SLIGHT bit premature. I suspect this will be quite the step-up from the MR paintjob, but I'd be shocked if a mass-produced paint job of such a complex nature will ever be able to live up to a hand-painted approach.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back