EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR!!!!

I probably watched the video of them casting that helmet a dozen times. I was just fascinated by it. I do hope they put it out for sale. I don't know why they haven't done it yet. Sure it'll be 5 years till anyone sees it... but how is that ANY different than what they're doing to us now? I've told myself that the Scout Legend is my last eFX purchase, but with that Fett lid - & the threat of a Slave 1 - hovering out there... I can see myself waiting forever again.

I probably watched the video of them casting that helmet a dozen times. I was just fascinated by it. I do hope they put it out for sale. I don't know why they haven't done it yet. Sure it'll be 5 years till anyone sees it... but how is that ANY different than what they're doing to us now? I've told myself that the Scout Legend is my last eFX purchase, but with that Fett lid - & the threat of a Slave 1 - hovering out there... I can see myself waiting forever again.

And in that video you can see some of the clean up... we will not get a direct cast unfortunately...

What I mean is... the shape will be there... but not the detail.

wait... I said we will get... I mean MAY someday get.

The gold leader Y-wing was just finalized a month ago, and assembled/painted a few weeks ago. And isn't being offered as a kit. It's in EFX's hands.

The ANH Star Destroyer is still being worked on. One of the last few kit parts was just identified two weeks ago. The process of laying out the thousands of scribe lines on the main hull plates it being battled out right now digitally. There is no scanning of the original, it's all broken down part by real part. One section at a time, using the best reference available.
I can not see why anyone would want a product rushed.

I'm sorry, where in my quote you cited did I say anything about rushing a product. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

The info you provided is great although, I'm sorry I have no idea who you are in relation to EFX, but what you quoted has nothing to do with my and everyone else's complaints about EFX's awful customer service, lack of updates, etc. etc.

Two years from the announcement and not a single update.

Do not even try to defend that. Anyone who does is just gonna look like an idiot.

All we are asking for is updated information.

Personally I am done with EFX.

There are multiple better sources for almost everything they make.

Here is a result of EFX's business model

My old EFX possessions:

PRC Stormy

L.E. Vader

RMQ Vader

Clone Captain

Clone Trooper

Luke Reveal Saber

Luke ESB X wing Helmet

Was also gonna get:

Boba

Biker

Star Destroyer

Y wing

1/1 Stormy

Lets see, that is somewhere in the neighborhood of $14,000.

Now I will have either one or zero EFX products

I was a HUGE fan of EFX. Now I have found replacements for everything except a Luke Reveal Saber. When the time comes, even though I actually prefer the EFX version, I will get a Rylo if I can.

I was as big an EFX fan as one could get and now I want nothing to do with them.

There is no defending this behavior and everyone should tell EFX where to go.

I still don't get why EFX doesn't make separate helmet stands and plaque holders for sale. Remove the SW logo on base, and you could make tons of money. People have asked for these since EFX was created.

and while we are here and on the topic... don't want to beat a dead horse that is already flavorless beef jerky... but I've been waiting to see and know more about this Fett helmet for some time now... and now that Anovos is pumping stuff out left and right and is also coming to the table with a Fett helmet... it's going to get a lot more interesting! Would love to see the two square off :)

we live in a lucky time my friends

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back