Hello out there! a few of my props.

GreenRock99

WOW ! was introduced to this site by my magician apprentice who is the only one of my friends that gets this. I finally feel like I belong now. I have only been a member since Monday so thought id post a few pics. I blame working in the local theatre on the props team for ten years in my younger days, and Hollywood for my obsession ! I'd rather spend money on props than food and a new car ! (unless its a Delorean) and try and buy 1 thing every payday. Just thought I would post a few pics of my prop displays.
bond wall.jpgwall edit.jpg
this is one of my favorites, the girl who made it put it up too soon before the film came out and I got it all for £20
perla edit.jpg
Bond items are quite easy to get hold of here
skyfall clap edit.jpgtyre spike edit.jpg
chips edit.jpg
Band of brothers is also a fave.
band b 2.jpgband b 1.jpg

doomsday.jpgdream team edit.jpgendor edit.jpgjoker cell.jpgrush edit.jpgsmallville edit.jpgbatman cel.jpg

and a few replicas too

BTTF edit.jpgdk edit new.jpgiron man edit a.jpgskyfall edit.jpg
gr 1.jpgiron man edit d.jpgdk rises edit.jpg
Please feel free to add your fave prop I have seen some amazing things on here, my fave is the guy who has made a Gotham police car ....EPIC !

Attachments

• im full.jpg
    im full.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 386
Thanks, the helmet was made for me by a mate. He downloaded the logo and a local firm made it up for him, he even put my age on the back !
Almost forgot the big guy too, he lives in the kitchen at the mo, some build pics on my profile album, made from scrap wood from the works skip !

finished crop.jpglit 1.jpg

Hi, these are this months new additions. wanted some of the Dredd items from Ebay when the prop store did the auction, but got outbid on everything. These credits came up from some one who won them (and obviously didn't want em ! watched Doomsday last week (if you haven't seen it GO SEE IT NOW) I love this movie so went and got the black number plate after watching it and added to existing future plates.

dredd edit.jpg doom edit.jpg

Looking at this site has revived my BTTF obsession, I watched them all last week on Bluray all though I did notice a car passing in the background of a window in no 3 (damn you Bluray clarity) Got the newspapers from Ebay (Hill_valley_ telegraph of which 10% goes to MJ Fox foundation) and still waiting on my almanac from the junkyard (markpoon)
hill v newspapers.jpg
Also in true RPF style could not find any Gotham number plates so I got some one to make me this with a massive thank you to cmdr Kerner who put the plate logo on here, the uk firm did an great job of this.

gotham plate.jpg

and finally if you have never seen BIFF sing before...ENJOY ... this is amazing ! (and he will answer all your BTTF questions)

Biff's Question Song (Stand-up Comedy) - YouTube

Last edited:
OOPS ! Accidently bought this Gotham city manhole cover this month and now i'm skint ! Not sure on where it's going or how to frame it....
but i'm sure I will think of something !

Last edited:
Got the young apprentice to make me these cards to complete the display cab...mostly thanks to you guys on here from your hard work
gotham disp 1.jpg gotham disp 4.jpg gotham disp 5.jpg
gotham disp2.jpg gotham disp3.jpg

Attachments

• ka new.jpg
    ka new.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
yeah !!! nearly there I need 20 posts before I can give you lot some free stuff from the loft (its Chocca full of stuff I cant get displayed as the house it toooo small) in the junkyard! keep your eyes peeled !

just got these framed up today!
elysium cash 1.jpgelysium cash 2.jpgelysium cash 3.jpgelysium cash 4.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Prop land people haven't been on here in a while! works been hectic and the magic season has kicked in ...I'm on my 5th wedding so far (thats other peoples, not mine!!!)
Worst gig a country fair that looked like the set of wicker man, it poured down and I THOUGHT THEY MAY BURN ME!!!!

FURY was filmed in UK so this stuff was fairly easy to get hold of. the guy at the GALLERY did an amazing job of the framing, i had no idea what i wanted so he got freedom to do whatever he wanted. The BTTF case was a xmas pressie to myself (too kind) graphics done locally, i know its not exact but i didn't want to pay £200 for a case so i got the cheapest one. Then there's the upcoming SPECTRE stuff i'm gonna be soooooo skint i can tell !!!!

bttf.jpgfury 1.jpgfury 4.jpgfury 5.jpgfury 6.jpgfury 7.jpgspectre 1.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back