Pacific Rim (Post-release)

Parenting...You're Doing It Right, Jaeger Style.

http://i.imgur.com/kJwTkLj.gif

kJwTkLj.gif

Pacific Rim Main Theme 8bit Arrange - YouTube

Pacific Rim Main Theme as awesome 8-bit music. Now somebody make the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I was waiting for the PR toys to show up at TRU and completely missed them. Now the freaking Gipsy is approaching $50+ easily. Waaaay to high for the girls to play with. Anyone know if they plan to rerelease the regular Gipsy at some point?

-Gary

WBShop.com has Gipsy in stock again at $24.99. Check online for coupon codes as well.

--Update--

Oops. Well, that didn't take long. They're out of stock again. I would recommend signing up for their email list. eBay prices aren't completely out of control yet; NECA has a seller account and their prices are still reasonable.

There is a 2 pack set with regular Gipsy Danger and Knifehead planned for next month, should be available for $35. There is also the Battle Damage Gipsy in Series 2 set along with Striker Eureka and Leatherback.

I thought this movie was terrible, I think the acting was just horrible. The robots were cool & but really if it wasn't for Ron Pearlman making some parts funny it would have been a complete failure for me. But that's just me though!

Pacific Rim After Credits - YouTube
I swear I've seen to many marvel movies. Now I always wait till after the credits, I was not disappointed:lol

Lol, I've worked it into my head that it was the standard practice now since most sci-fi and action movies have stuff during/after the credits. I'm always thinking "WTF are you leaving for? Sit back down and finish the movie!" when I see people leaving during the credits. It certainly did not disappoint with Pacific Rim!

Eh.......everyone complains about the two scientists. It was Perlman who took ME out of the movie. Way overboard. I like the guy, but he's on my list of actors who are a sign of a bad movie. Anthony Zerbe being another (Steel Dawn, Matrix Rev., Star Trek Ins.)

Ooooohh! I don't have a 3D TV, but I might spring for that. WBShop.com has it for $64.99, but I'm sure Amazon (or whoever carries it) will have it cheaper. Thanks for the heads-up!

Cool vid, made even better by the soundtrack music. Sounds like an extended version of "Gipsy Danger."

I'm not usually big on "special features," but my son and I are going to watch every one on the disc(s).

Not to change the subject, but I finally watched one of the Pacific Rim knockoffs....."Attack from Beneath", with David Chokachi and Treach from Naughty By Nature.

Oh my god. I FF'd thru it, it was so terrible. So many lifted stuff from PR, yet such a poor attempt! I thought, how bad could it be? I didn't realize they still made movies this bad! Robot Jox was better. I can't wait for PR to come out, so I can wash my eyes out....:lol

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back