Screen Used Judge Janus

If I might bother you for another shot...

I'd really appreciate some detail shots on the cylindrical pouch that holds the flashbang spheres.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373936368.555257.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373936381.669893.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373936393.988584.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373936403.504532.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373936416.604825.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373936428.621219.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373936442.154054.jpg

The pictures were really great!!!! Really appreciate your patience with us...
But the connection of each parts are confusing and complicated.....
Can any one help to draw the outline of each connection from front to back of the vest then to the shoulder pads?

My vest has 2 connections on each side and 4 belt loops in the front and back... but with the picture above... the neck protector and shoulder pads were also connected to the back of the best in a very confusing manner....

:(

Worth bearing in mind that the material details on this jacket are "stunt" details rather than "hero" details.

The materials used on each panel are not necessarily the same type/texture.

For the most obvious example, compare the interior of the elbow on this jacket (solid) with the interior on Dredd (vented).

This can be seen in the film as well. Lex, for example wears these leathers with the solid material on the elbow interior.

To make matters more confusing....only the Dredd hero/stunt has the perforations....all other suits including main characters had solid leathers...same as this....so really, this could be classed as hero...just not Dredd hero. Almost all of the armour is South African ( rubber?) supplied and moulded off the UK originals which are lovely and vac formed...(Again...Dredd is seen with both the UK armour and the South African armour) at various points in the film...so in some ways either could be classed as Hero.( but the UK armour is still the nicest!!).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374270739.455286.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374270752.603087.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374270771.220436.jpg

And to all, if there are any more requests please let me know. I have basically everything but a helmet and a holster at my disposal.

Interesting to note, my costume has a tag attributing it to Warrick Grier aka Caleb. Pretty neat!

Zed

View attachment 210099View attachment 210100View attachment 210101

And to all, if there are any more requests please let me know. I have basically everything but a helmet and a holster at my disposal.

Interesting to note, my costume has a tag attributing it to Warrick Grier aka Caleb. Pretty neat!

Zed

Great factoid. Wonder if he doubled as a background judge after his scenes were shot. Or maybe a cut scene where her used to be one...

In any case, thanks in continuing to provide these photos. Great reference material!

Some outstanding pics there, thank you for being so kind as to share them with us ! I know its a bit cheeky, would it be possible to find out what the dimensions of the flashbang holders were ( height , diameter etc ?) Would it be a big ask to see some shots of the gloves please? :)

The pictures were really great!!!! Really appreciate your patience with us...
But the connection of each parts are confusing and complicated.....
Can any one help to draw the outline of each connection from front to back of the vest then to the shoulder pads?

My vest has 2 connections on each side and 4 belt loops in the front and back... but with the picture above... the neck protector and shoulder pads were also connected to the back of the best in a very confusing manner....

:(

Much thanks again to ZedR, and yes, I too am having difficulty seeing the attachment points for the shoulder armor. Also, if you could please describe what we are seeing, such as : "single elastic strap glued on one end to back of shoulder top to stitched connection at collar." I don't know that that would actually correspond to what I see or not but that type of description would help. I do think I see some elastic strapping along with the poly stuff yes?

Hi ZedR , would you be able to let us know the thickness of the leather used on the flashbang holder and breaching mine holder please?

I loved the movie, but don't have an interest in props for these. But i did want to say that's it's incredibly kind of you to go through the trouble to help others with their projects. I can only hope when I start a project in the future, whatever it may be, that I even get 10% of the help you're giving to others.

Greetings again ZedR! I'm wondering if I could make another request?
This time on the elbow and knee pads - front and back.

Thanks again!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back