Screen Used Judge Janus

Could you take shots of the jacket front with no vest on it. I want to verify some material details. Thanks so much!

Alright more pics coming soon - I'm super busy with work during the week this time of year, as I own a Refrigeration service company, so be patient. :)

So, that´s a real Böker, with OD grips (painted) and a fixed blade (may be screwed on by the philips screw?)
Strange that when I disassembled mine, the screw paint chipped off, and on the screen used looks unaltered.

Last edited:
No my knife is a rubber cast stunt knife, non functional. It was cast in all black rubber, and the handle was painted OD green.

No my knife is a rubber cast stunt knife, non functional. It was cast in all black rubber, and the handle was painted OD green.
Let me understand. They cast the knife in black, then they painted the grips OD (the painter took care to leave the screws black), they gave metal accents/distress look to the blade, added a real distressed clip and then they even painted a tiny Böker logo to later obscure it...WOW. That´s attention to detail, specially for a stunt knife...

Last edited:
Let me understand. They cast the knife in black, then they painted the grips OD (the painter took care to leave the screws black), they gave metal accents/distress look to the blade, added a real distressed clip and then they even painted a tiny Böker logo to later obscure it...WOW. That´s attention for detail, specially in a stunt knife...

Precisely correct :)

They did cast the two sides of the handle and blade separately, though - and then assembled the three pieces in to a finished piece.

Crazy amount of work, would have been so much faster, cheaper and easier to just buy genuine knives and make them safe. They must have had at least one genuine knife on set as Kay handles one with the blade out when he has Anderson in the torture room. (unless of course they also cast a stunt blade. :wacko )

Precisely correct :)

They did cast the two sides of the handle and blade separately, though - and then assembled the three pieces in to a finished piece.

They even printed the small "440c" (steel type)!!!...why? Someone took his/her job very seriously...

When the knife was moulded the inscribed details such as the boker name and blade type etc would have been transferred into the mould. Silicone is great at picking up the tiniest details. I have a rubber boker knife cast from an original boker knife and those details are on my cast.

When the knife was moulded the inscribed details such as the boker name and blade type etc would have been transferred into the mould. Silicone is great at picking up the tiniest details. I have a rubber boker knife cast from an original boker knife and those details are on my cast.
I knew silicone copied detail very well, but not THAT well.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373852069.976112.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373852079.855437.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373852095.321325.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373852108.405212.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373852118.722167.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373852131.421906.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373852144.322160.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373852156.855144.jpg

More of the requested vest/ jacket later. Any more requests let me know.

Amazing reference images. Thank you so much! Those calipered Flash Bang sphere images settle the speculation once and for all.

If I might bother you for another shot...

I'd really appreciate some detail shots on the cylindrical pouch that holds the flashbang spheres.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back