Dead Space "Black Marker" + various scratch-built ancillary props - NEW PICS PAGE 3!

Re: Dead Space "Black Marker" + various scratch-built ancillary props - NEW PICS PAGE

Massive fan of Dead Space 1,2 and 3. This is a great build. Interested to see how its turning out.

Re: Dead Space "Black Marker" + various scratch-built ancillary props - NEW PICS PAGE

well, at the moment i'm swamped with studying for engineering midterms, but thanksgiving break is right around the corner!

Im really looking forward to seeing more updates, this is such a great build :)

2 weeks away from finals, then i'll have a big ol' chunk of time to finish this up :)

sorry for the delay, there's been some progress, but i'm waiting until a big chunk of it's done before the next update ;)

brief preview of what's to come:

zmhveiz.jpg

Wow bud that's amazing o_0 , love the tiny chop saw, and good use of a solenoid too :thumbsup

Wow! What a tease! So I have a question that has probably been answered already, but what is Styrene and where can I get it? Every hobby store I have access to seem to have no idea what it is...

Wow! What a tease! So I have a question that has probably been answered already, but what is Styrene and where can I get it? Every hobby store I have access to seem to have no idea what it is...

do your hobby stores sell model train kits and parts? it's a material very heavily used in the model train hobby. probably not going to be found at AC Moore or Hobby Lobby, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

also, alternate shot

AUmFjj5.jpg

Unfortunately Hobby Lobby is where I go... They do have a model train section though. I sometimes check there but all they have is a very thin Styrofoam...

hmm. well, i know it's also available from amazon, just search 'evergreen styrene'

How's the progress with the marker? Can we expect the file being released any time soon?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back