Dead Space "Black Marker" + various scratch-built ancillary props - NEW PICS PAGE 3!

Re: Dead Space "Black Marker" + various scratch-built ancillary props *ninja update!*

update 8: weather or not you're ready, it's here.... :lol

first off, some more pictures of the assembled/mostly painted walkway:

0sYiv4I.jpg

ShXILG3.jpg

RZjPnVR.jpg

7iO1WO2.jpg

TEevhrF.jpg

y5pKX2h.jpg

but the main thing i did today was to weather the power generator, and add some authentic decals/warning stickers.

i extracted the textures directly from the game, printed them out, and then put them on during the weathering process ;)

xfykQDk.jpg

nmFcx7W.jpg

HBytx28.jpg

hLAol6f.jpg

i'm pretty happy with the way the rust turned out :thumbsup

the next update should focus on the finished walkway, complete with lighting/decals/workbench/final base paint....i gotta buy more primer first :p

Last edited:
Re: Dead Space "Black Marker" + various scratch-built ancillary props - NEW PICS PAGE

Amazing and breathtaking! Cant wait to see more of this.
Also i hope Mordin Solus can fix Issac's traumatic experience from this doomed place ;)

-Angel

Re: Dead Space "Black Marker" + various scratch-built ancillary props - NEW PICS PAGE

Great work. The attention to detail on such a small scale is staggering! Subscribed.

Looking absolutely awesome as usual my friend. fantastic work on the generator...

thanks, folks!

updates may be a bit slower now - the semester just started and i'm a bit swamped at the moment. that said, i have been making steady progress.... :thumbsup

Brilliant generator, good job utilizing the original textures!

tiny update to show i'm not dead and gone; spent some time constructing a scaled version of the dead space javelin gun:

vgHfEkJ.jpg

hopefully more to come soon!

Sweet! wish I could work in size SMALL! amazing...

well, the good news is over the next couple of months i should have increasing access to a ton of neat stuff for building, from 3D printers to laser cutters to CNC mills :D

well, the good news is over the next couple of months i should have increasing access to a ton of neat stuff for building, from 3D printers to laser cutters to CNC mills :D

I am so jealous. That's It I'm taking my toys and going home! lol

Just kidding man. dude with all that stuff at hand. whats your plans?

actually yes!

finished painting the javelin gun, and i daresay i'm pretty happy with how it turned out....

NKwvanz.jpg

lde8buA.jpg

l74bFg7.jpg

hope to have more soon!

Is that a real light In the guys mask?

Is that a real light In the guys mask?

yup. the NECA figures also have the rig light up in the back as well. they're about the only thing in this project that's not crafted by me, haha

wow that turned out great curlyhairedboy :)
im working on a dead space costume and this build is very inspiring :love

This is ridiculously good. I adore those little lamps. And the generator is great too.

I have that Isaac figure, too. Tempted to do something with him now...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back