Well, here it is (kinda =S)-Batman Arkham Origins Batsuit build

RocketBoy

I have been some what of a lurker in not only here but all forums in the interwebs
I have been inspired by the works of guys like STEALTH
At first I really wanted to do Iron Man. But i will save that for another day. I already got all the knowledge in my nugget
My "nugget" was having a really hard time trying to decide between multiple ideas for cosplays:confused:unsure:facepalm:wacko
Well with the new Arkham game coming out this year, I figured I try my hand on Batman's batsuit
At first i tried foam, but then I figured that sculpting the pieces out of clay and casting them in resin/fiberglass etc. would allow for a lot more detail

BUT of course now comes the obstacle of trying to find resources. I'm on a somewhat tight budget and I also don't have a deadline...at least not yet. So i look to you guys. I really need resources that I am able to fit into a tight budget.
Here are the things im going to need help with
-Clay-I need to be able to reuse it for multiple pieces and it should be cheap enough so that I can buy multiple packs of it
-A resin, fiberglass, any thing that will be cheap and a good thing to use for casting armor pieces that are solid
-Latex- again, needs to be cheap and i need to be able to use it for the mask
-Reference Photos-they need to be detailed and need to show all the parts of the suit

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back