Mark 38 "Igor" pepakura file

imortal2010

Hello, I'm from Brazil (I'm using the google translator, so forgive the mistakes), and whenever I turn to the forum to ask questions and find Pepakura files to assemble. And since I am a fan of the Iron Man of course I could not leave him to assemble the armor (at least while the helmets do not have much space in the apartment). And although it has not advanced much yet (only three helmets mounted on paper, due to my newborn baby) I intend to keep going in my project: assemble all helmets Iron Man (and some other heroes too).
I have watched people in the fórum modeling the helmets of the third movie irom man, and decided to try modeling in 3d helmet of the mark 38 "igor". I know that the BSD modeled a helmet (even swapped a few messages with him), and although it was very good, it's not free (although not expensive), so I went into my modeling effort. See now some observations I made:

There are small variations of formats helmet mark in 38 various figures found on the internet, as you can see below:

iron-man-3-mark-xxxviii-igor1.jpg90.jpgMark-38-Igor.pngIron-Man-3-Hulkbuster-Concept-Art-570x7461.jpg

The first and second images are from internet, the third game iron man 3 for android and fourth image comes from the art book movie iron man 3 (which I have). You can notice that there are variations between the images, some have further details and others do not. And incredible as it seems, the few images that appear on the art book mark 38, the helmet appears with few details.

Then, analyzing the images and helmet that BSD did, decided to make a hybrid helmet, based on the images and helmet BSD, adding and removing details according to my common sense.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Above are some pictures of the 3d model I made. It was not perfect, but I think it is good for a first time. Know what you think. And below is the file Pepakura deployed to those who want to mount the helmet. I'll ride it and post photos during the week (so you have time). Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Sem título.jpg

File helmet mark 38 "igor" Pepakura

Last edited:
Awesome work man! I'm still planing on getting bsd helmet too both are awesome! It's great that your giving back I wish I had your skill so I could contribute as well but I mostly find reference pics for people. If you need any for your next helmet let me know. And of course congratulations on the baby!

Great work man, I currently have BSD's Igor Helmet built in card (see below - mark 38) and personally to me it seems more accurate to the movie, the sides of your helmet look too thin to me, unless you are making the neck aswell?

But for a first job, brilliant, I have downloaded your helmet, and if I get a chance after I finish my heartbreaker paper pep, I will see if I can make it and compare IRL

Awesome work man! I'm still planing on getting bsd helmet too both are awesome! It's great that your giving back I wish I had your skill so I could contribute as well but I mostly find reference pics for people. If you need any for your next helmet let me know. And of course congratulations on the baby!

Thanks for the compliments. I do architecture, so now work with 3D programs for some time, so I think that comes give my ability. I am very glad you liked it. I think I'll try the next model will be the mark 35 red snapper, if you have reference images I will be grateful. And thanks for the congratulations on my baby, he's my biggest project in life!

Great work man, I currently have BSD's Igor Helmet built in card (see below - mark 38) and personally to me it seems more accurate to the movie, the sides of your helmet look too thin to me, unless you are making the neck aswell?

But for a first job, brilliant, I have downloaded your helmet, and if I get a chance after I finish my heartbreaker paper pep, I will see if I can make it and compare IRL

Thank you for your compliment. I have been following your project with helmets Iron Man, and you're doing a great job, it's something very similar with my project. I understand what you mean about the side. Really the helmet BSD is larger than mine. In fact I guided mainly by the model of the game for android iron man 3 (the ability to see the armor in various angles helps a lot), I'll still adiquirir the film in high definition to compare, but had already noticed this difference. I actually did so thinking maybe do the neck, but do not know how the human body fits the armor is a big problem. Anyway, I hope to build the helmet, I'll be happy to see the results.

Last edited:
Thank you for your compliment. I have been following your project with helmets Iron Man, and you're doing a great job,

thank you mate, well I would be delighted to add your Red Snapper helmet to my display once you do it.
When im done I will be building the actual display case, with plaques displaying the helmet mark name and the creator of the file :D

Re: Mark 38 "Igor" pepakura file

this great friend would be possible to come upstairs igor complete armor for pepakura

- - - Updated - - -

amigo puedes subir la armadura completa?

Re: Mark 38 "Igor" pepakura file

You can upload the whole armor of igor mark 38

- - - Updated - - -

puedes subir toda la armadura de igor mark 38

As already explained by some, the BSD is doing the full armor (is getting very good by the way). My business are the helmets, even now I'm building the mark 35 - red snapper.

As already explained by some, the BSD is doing the full armor (is getting very good by the way). My business are the helmets, even now I'm building the mark 35 - red snapper.

Imortal2010 here's a picture of the back of the helmet. Someone said there were none so I thought I would post this.head.jpg
I hope it helps!

Also awesome Igor helmet! Keep up the great work

so how do i purchase the helmet file for Igor? and where do I go to get the body armor files? i paper-mache my halloween costumes and this pepakura thing is new to me and am excited to build something massive like igor.
Thanx RFX.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back