New 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote

Judging on all the details it's better than the 11th replica that they did. I have the 11th and........from what I hear now I want the 10th. Hope the sounds are better.

I went to the local comic shop today, I informed them about the new sonic remote coming out that couldn't believe it. They were excited. They told me that since the 11th sonic remote came out they had moved about 1 a week since the product came out. The owner told me that they were stoked to see the new one at Comic Con. Once again I am a geek hero. :p
-Duke Duel
www.dukeduel.com

Ooooh!! I am DEFINITELY getting this! This seems like it's going to turn out better than 11's sonic, but really I just want to see some real pictures of it, not just a representation of what it's going to look like. Hope someone gets some good footage/pics at Comic Con next week!

Soooo...if they can get the electronics to work in the 10th doctor remote and still have the ability to extend, there is no reason,why the can't re-do the 11th sonic to do the same.
Also, The Wand Company has shown more progress with sonic "replicas" than qmx. Just sayin...

Soooo...if they can get the electronics to work in the 10th doctor remote and still have the ability to extend, there is no reason,why the can't re-do the 11th sonic to do the same.
Also, The Wand Company has shown more progress with sonic "replicas" than qmx. Just sayin...
I've noticed that too... :/

I think it's just a matter of complexity of parts between the 10th & 11th. 10th's just goes up and down. They could probaly make the 11th extend but it would for sure increase the cost.

The Smith sonic is an intricate mechanism. Tennant's was just a tube it slid in and out of. Much more simple.

More info & pics!

Blogtor Who: Tenth Doctor?s Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote Control

full-image-1_zps6d3a8494.jpg

full-image-2_zps4ff853ed.jpg

full-image-3_zpsc9e2f75d.jpg

After dropping about $500.00 (Including shipping and all charges) for the MFX, here this comes along for 1/5th the price. Aside from the ABS body, which I don't care about it not being metal at all, there is not much difference.

So why can TWC get a CNC machined METAL sonic loaded with cool stuff and QMX can't even GET one out the door?

In for two. One to keep safely stored away and one to carry around in my pocket.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back