Factory Entertainment Universal Monsters Props

I sculpted both of those so if you have any questions let me know!!

Both look beautiful!

How much if any input did Bob Burns have in the cane reproduction.
I have heard that the origional wolf cane top was cast in rubber is that true?

Al

Oh man, I have been eyeballing every single Universal prop they have. Pre ordered the cane a couple days ago, and will be getting the Dracula set and Creature fossil tomorrow with some Fathers Day gift currency :)

I've always loved the Universal Monsters and am as tickled as a school girl in a new skirt about the new props. They've really been shorthanded, I believe, and it is extremely pleasing to see a line of incredible props pop up recently.

Tyler I saw your other thread about the Fossil, and I can't wait to hold your stuff in my hands. PROPS, creations, I mean! Do you know if they have any plans to cover the rest of the Monsters?

Forsaken - The original was metal , and the stunt (That he gets clubbed with) was rubber :) Bob helped every step of the way - i sent him photos almost daily!!!

Mydnyghte - Thanks!!! LOL @ holding my stuff ... *Blush*

With the Wolfman cane, Dracula and Mummy rings being produced the thing that would top off my collection of classic horror movie props would be a reproduction of the doorknocker in the beginning of the RKO Studio movie The Most Dangerous Game staring Joel McCrea, Leslie Banks, Fay Wray and Robert Armstrong,

Al

- - - Updated - - -

Forsaken - The original was metal , and the stunt (That he gets clubbed with) was rubber :) Bob helped every step of the way - i sent him photos almost daily!!!

Mydnyghte - Thanks!!! LOL @ holding my stuff ... *Blush*

Thanks for the Quick reply.

Al

A little Wolfman Cane update! Bob Burns just signed 150 prints for us to include in the first 150 direct Orders!

m88j.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back