Jabba's Palace Guard blaster

Re: Han Hoth DL-44 & GK

You’d have to ask Markus as all the parts came from him, naturally :)
I’ll have a look and take some better pics if you like.

It looks like it´s a cast from my part.
Iirr i showed the process in my build thread - before all pics were gone.

I assume the scope will be also mine, as i know he made a mold from it, too.

Before someone asks questions ... he had my OK to make casts for his own use (and give them away with a sold gun). Just not for casting them for selling or giving them away as gifts, only with the sold gun.

Yes, Michael. I got the whole kit together with the gun from Markus :)

Before someone asks questions ... he had my OK to make casts for his own use (and give them away with a sold gun). Just not for casting them for selling or giving them away as gifts, only with the sold gun.

Last edited:

YEP...these were not commercially offered by me, only gave away a few spare casts when I provided some pellet guns to RPF members. "Confessed" that to Michael back then already. :(

With regards to the origin of the front sight greeblie...it is believed to be some kind of pen/ marker cap, but a match was never found AFAIK.

I know. Just wanted to state this to the public, so your inbox isn´t flooded with requests you all have to say "no" to. :lol

You´re too kind buddy ;)

Seems like there´s enough interest to do a small run of sights and scopes (I´ll take one in alu please ;) ), parallely to CE´s run of sideplates :) *hint hint*

I don`t do runs, but i can ask Chris if he has interest in doing some stuff.

I like working with him/helping, his parts are always good and also a great bang for the buck.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back