Electronics Development For Vadermonkey's Data Sculpture (Protoype One Complete)

I just received my electronics kit in the mail, and I have to say Jason has out done himself! The pictures do not do this piece justice at all, for grins I stuck it in a blank casting and it look AWESOME!! I cant wait for you guys to see it all put together.

Thanks for doing these Jason, I 100% recommend that EVERYONE who bought a bust get a kit if you can. Ill post some shots as soon as I have a chance to finish the installation.

Vadermonkey, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad it arrived, it works (I worry about the mail) and your happy with it. I can't wait to see it in one of your excellent busts.

Here's an in progress teaser : I made a rubber Data head for this...strictly so I could punch hair into it.

Elec 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The final kits are complete. Please note that VADERMONKEY has customized his kit beautifully, so it is a little different from the standard kit that is for sale.

Below I have attached pictures of the final "mark III" kit.

The Final Kit
final production kit.jpg

Close Up Of The Panel Wiring
final production kit detail view.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back