Judge Dredd Props

@Trallis

Hi, are you doing this with an original Tsukuda ABC model kit?

I'd love to see pics. The see through should be what it needs.

The same goes for a Horizon Terminator for instance, but that won't be easy.

Love to learn from you.

Thanks,

Manfred

Originally posted by Rogue187@Dec 17 2005, 04:13 PM

I've got the actual shooting Lawgiver from the movie.
I also have a screen used stunt shoulder armor set.

The shooting Lawgiver comes with the screen used holster that Stallone used..

[snapback]1138019[/snapback]​

MOST impressive.

Please share pics if you can...

Lawgiver, that SDStudios set is sweet. Was the helmet a part of the set or did Steve sell it as a seperate piece?

Also, if you dont mind me asking, what did that set run for when Steve originally offered it?

JP

Originally posted by LeMarchand@Dec 16 2005, 01:23 PM
I build this styrene prototype 2 years ago (300 or so hours from start to finish) it is a working version of the unfolding gun Rico has in Aspen Prison. I had terrible luck with 2 machinists when i tried to have it made in aluminium. I talked to a new machinist recently, who is willig to do it for me. I want to remake the blueprints and see if 3 times is a charm.

Rico4.jpg

cheers,

Marc
[snapback]1137389[/snapback]​
One more for the list ;)

I did pick up an Aspen Costume including helmet & Aspen gun from Lucas Francis Studios. Also recently came into possession a number of Judge Hunter screen pieces (and replca helmet). Have a Street Judge replica up on eB but this thread is making me think I ought to keep it :)

normal_JudgeDreddAspenGuardHelmetOriginal.jpg
aspenguard4.jpg

normal_JudgeHunterBeltReal.jpg

normal_JudgeDreddAspenGuardRifleHero0.jpg

normal_JudgeHunterArmor.jpg
normal_JudgeHunterHelmet.jpg

Originally posted by Nemo+Dec 18 2005, 04:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemo @ Dec 18 2005, 04:12 AM)</div>
Lawgiver, that SDStudios set is sweet.  Was the helmet a part of the set or did Steve sell it as a seperate piece?

Also, if you dont mind me asking, what did that set run for when Steve originally offered it?

JP
[snapback]1138424[/snapback]​
[/b]
Steve who?
Yes the helmet is part of the SD set.

<!--QuoteBegin-rudolpht
@Dec 18 2005, 07:32 AM
And really interested in a Judge Hunter Gun as well...:)
[snapback]1138484[/snapback]​
Just remember I asked first :D
But I would be just as happy with a good replica if you manage to find one we or I can duplicateÂ…

Originally posted by PHArchivist+Dec 17 2005, 11:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PHArchivist @ Dec 17 2005, 11:44 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Rogue187
@Dec 17 2005, 04:13 PM

I've got the actual shooting Lawgiver from the movie.
I also have a screen used stunt shoulder armor set.

The shooting Lawgiver comes with the screen used holster that Stallone used..

[snapback]1138019[/snapback]​

MOST impressive.

Please share pics if you can...
[snapback]1138218[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yes, yes. Pictures please. :D

I love the Dredd Props and am a massive fan of the ABC warriors (dream to have one of those) and anyone have any Strontium Dog Props?

Damn it was a long time since i saw Judge Dredd but i do remember the cool props.
I really want a Badge and Gun.

Ive recently bought some T2 Props on ebay, he also had Judge Dredd gun, and bages, in Resin Kits.
Im thinking of grabbing one of each some day after christmas.

Originally posted by Lawgiver+Dec 18 2005, 10:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lawgiver @ Dec 18 2005, 10:28 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Nemo
@Dec 18 2005, 04:12 AM
Lawgiver, that SDStudios set is sweet.  Was the helmet a part of the set or did Steve sell it as a seperate piece?

JP
[snapback]1138424[/snapback]​
Steve who?
Yes the helmet is part of the SD set.
[/b]

Steve Dymszo is/was the owner of SDStudios.

Did you buy this set when it was originally offered?
If you did I would really appreciate info on what it cost.

Thanks

Originally posted by Nemo@Dec 18 2005, 05:07 PM
Steve Dymszo is/was the owner of SDStudios.

Did you buy this set when it was originally offered?
If you did I would really appreciate info on what it cost.

Thanks
[snapback]1138624[/snapback]​
Sorry didn't buy it at that time, wish I did...

I actually got it from Stephen at the POL, good thing I asked.

Originally posted by Lawgiver@Dec 18 2005, 05:28 AM
But I would be just as happy with a good replica if you manage to find one we or I can duplicateÂ…
[snapback]1138514[/snapback]​

I asked first in the last Junkyard thread :)

BTW it was on TNTHD last night (this AM) from 0400-0600. Of course with the thread, and despite having it on Laser, DVD, and HD tape... I had to watch.

Tim

Originally posted by rudolpht@Dec 18 2005, 04:41 PM
BTW it was on TNTHD last night (this AM) from 0400-0600.  Of course with the thread, and despite having it on Laser, DVD, and HD tape... I had to watch.

Tim
[snapback]1138740[/snapback]​
Same here. There were several good movies on that channel yesterday...

Originally posted by rudolpht+Dec 18 2005, 08:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rudolpht @ Dec 18 2005, 08:41 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Lawgiver
@Dec 18 2005, 05:28 AM
[snapback]1138514[/snapback]​

I asked first in the last Junkyard thread :)

Tim
[snapback]1138740[/snapback]​
[/b]
For the past few years I've had JY threads across several boards and bugged the current owners, this oneÂ’s elusive.

I'd like to get my SD studios lawgiver back, sold it just after I started here, and been regretting it ever since, big black box with a silver plaque, came with a very heavy badge.

Wow, I didnt think there was that much interest in Dredd.

Didnt mean to make this an interest thread or anything but I have hero body shells for the Lawgiver, Aspen Guard, Hunter, Judge Fargo Pump ( or block war pump with some customizing) and even one of the block war rifles. I was just going to build them up for myself but if enough people wanted them I would consider a run.

Originally posted by morpheus13@Dec 19 2005, 02:48 PM
Wow, I didnt think there was that much interest in Dredd.

Didnt mean to make this an interest thread or anything but I have hero body shells for the Lawgiver, Aspen Guard, Hunter, Judge Fargo Pump ( or block war pump with some customizing) and even one of the block war rifles. I was just going to build them up for myself but if enough people wanted them I would consider a run.
[snapback]1139207[/snapback]​

RUN, RUN, RUN .

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back