Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates)

Is there any Pep Foam files out there? I've been searching for a few for this and I can't seem to find it. I've found PNG (no idea how to size), I've found a Photoshop file, which I don't own and can't get to work according to the directions provided. I have the paper versions, which I might just end up doing because I can't get what I've found to work.

I post and then find it... go figure...but the Photoshop question stands.

I recommend using XRobots method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2GMR6DjDA

Hello! Really super new here, but I was looking for ref files (at the least, Pepakura for the best option) of the Biotic Hammer the Krogan Sentinel wields in the 3rd's multiplayer. (Or I guess, Electric Hammer, if you went that build route). I looked through everything and didn't see it, but if I missed it, I appologise.

Anyhow! Feel free to reply or message me if you can help. My alternate idea is buying all the posterboard and trying to pattern it by hand.... T_T;

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Is there a simplified Tali Mask pep file that would lend its self to foam construction? I am doing the costume for my wife for a con 3 weeks away, so I don't have a huge amount of time to fold and finish a paper based helm.

Hi All,

Is there a simplified Tali Mask pep file that would lend its self to foam construction? I am doing the costume for my wife for a con 3 weeks away, so I don't have a huge amount of time to fold and finish a paper based helm.

Hello all. I'm in search of a pep file for an N7 Defender armor. I have other types but this is the one I really want. I'm hoping that someone in this great bunch can help me out. Thanks for any help. :D

Ugh! I spoke to soon. All the parts are locked. I can't rescale them at all and they are micro-sized.
Like, they're sized so they would fit a GI Joe action figure. :(

i dont know that error...:confused i downloaded the files and tested them... on my pc they are not locked...:behave has someone else the same problem?

it would be nice if anyone could test it... and tell me the results

Just to confirm, I tried each of the individual files, and i cannot scale or save any of them. I have upgraded to the latest pepakura designer (full).

If anyone else can verify this problem, and might have a solution, I would be eternally grateful.

Alternately, Darhood , can you tell me which of the Cooked files contains this model? I can give it a shot extracting it directly.

Anyone know of a way to open pep files on a mac? Or any way to convert them to a photoshop file? I'm trying to make ME3 FemShep armor and I saw a few useful pieces on here, but I have no idea how to open them!

Anyone know of a way to open pep files on a mac? Or any way to convert them to a photoshop file? I'm trying to make ME3 FemShep armor and I saw a few useful pieces on here, but I have no idea how to open them!

i dont know how... but if I'm not mistaken does Jakkrit Sri-in from ATSG on Facebook find a way to use Pepakura Viewer on mac

OK, new to the world of pep and am trying to help a friend out. I work on macs, but have dl the pep viewer to the kids' pc, I even printed a few sections of the me 3 femm shep file but now I am at a loss. Unsure what to cut, how to fold, etc. And how do I even start to line up pages so the pieces are right?

UGH! Thanks SO much for keeping trying @Darhood; but for some weird reason I STILL can't resize them.
I have the latest Pepakura designer, and I have my key entered.

So I have contacted Pepakura support to see if they can help figure out what is going on..... hopefully they can help!

Hi Darhood, ... just wanted to let you know what the Pepakura people had to say.
Your files are fine, and are not locked. It was something SO simple... apparently the file HAS to be unfolded before you can export or change the scale.
Once I did an unfold, it worked fine! LOL

As usual, thanks SO much for all the work you do!
Cheers!!

If someone happened to have a Tela Vasir foam unfold from the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC that would be amazing.

mass_effect_2__tela_vasir___model_reference__by_troodon80-d4k1qyi.jpg

mass_effect_2__tela_vasir___model_reference__by_troodon80-d4k1qyi.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back