Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates)

THANKS!!
For some reason when I go to 'download' the files on 4shared the timer doesn't change so I cant download the free file... Any ideas why? :/

hmm... i don't have such problems...

mabee you can try multiple clicks... I had a similar problem with other file-hosts, the button did not react immediately

Re: Mass Effect Pepakura Files Archive. Please Help? Garrus files.

:coolIf someone have files they are not in this thread ... so please post the link here ... :thumbsupThanks:cool

Sharing the heavy weapon from Terminus armo, M-490 Blackstorm Projector. 'Cause i don't found it here.

*Need Unfold.

m490 terminus-weapon.jpg

I Uploaded in the 4shared.
Link: M490 Mass Effect - Download - 4shared

***I'm Brazilian, so, sorry if I make any grammar mistake!

Hey, I absolutely love this thread!!! I was wondering if you have just the Garrus OBJ model? I was planning on making a suit, and was wanting to make that one! Thanks in advance, and if not, thanks anyways! :D

I know its a tall order but I was wondering if someone could do all the stuff(sorry not even a PC user) unfolding ect. Of a blue suns helm and the human male armour no helm. I want to make this but do not have the skill or no how to do it myself.Blue_Suns_Trooper.png
I know its really the same as the eclipse but I need an unfolded helm and body.
Anyone that can help it is much appreciated.

I know its a tall order but I was wondering if someone could do all the stuff(sorry not even a PC user) unfolding ect. Of a blue suns helm and the human male armour no helm. I want to make this but do not have the skill or no how to do it myself.View attachment 282456
I know its really the same as the eclipse but I need an unfolded helm and body.
Anyone that can help it is much appreciated.

A foam unfold of that that sounds pretty good.

Sent via Celebratory Banana

Hey I've been looking around on here and all of this is amazing! Thank you for posting this! I am looking to create a krogan costume preferably with foam. I was wondering if anyone could post or make a pep file for the krogan explorer armor. Its the armor the tank grown krogan wears in mass effect 2. It would be hugely appreciated!!!

Wow...I'm just floored by the amount of files there are in this thread. I'm going to try and unfold some of the weapons and the n7 infiltrator/slayer helmet. Darhood, I was wondering if I could get you to make some changes to the infiltrator helmet to help with the unfold? If not i'll work on it and post my progress. Thanks for all the great files!

Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Tali Helmet added + More)

Great catalog of everything guys. Quite impressive. I'd love to see some quarian pics out here.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back