Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates)

Long-time lurker here: I can't seem to access a large portion of files in the original post. Specifically, I have been wanting to get my hands on some unfolded models for the carnifex/paladin pistols and the Omni-blade. I've been told pep isn't the best format for prop weapons, but I thought I'd tray at least a partial papercraft Regardless of the success there, an unfolded model would be handy where reference materials are concerned. If anyone can access the original files, or happens to have some I could use, it would be much appreciated.

Is there any hope of a mac user being able to get ahold of these files? I have been searching all over to find a way to be able to download and convert these to pdf, but so far I have not had any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker for a while and have been amazingly greatful for this thread! Thank you to everyone who has participated (especially you Darhood!).

I have a couple of quick questions for you guys.

1. What is the difference between a foam pep and a regular one? Is it possible to not use foam on a foam pep?

2. Has anyone unfolded the Cerberus Trooper pep (in a non-foam pep)? If not, does anyone know any decent tutorials on how to unfold? I've only found mediocre videos.

3. The M-13 Raptor pep isn't working for me. Is it possible to re-upload it?

Thanks a ton everyone! I'll be starting a thread soon with updates on my groups Cerberus cosplay efforts :)

How unfold : You download pepakura logiciel, not the viewer but the complet version. After you do "unfold" and you choose your size (it's in mm). You will have to reorganize the pieces but the logiciel is very easy to use.

Does anybody have the pep of assault rifle Falcon M-37 ?

(sorry for my English)

Thank you Darhood! You're awesome :)

A while ago you posted about a Cerberus Nemesis mask "coming soon" but I don't believe you ever posted it. Is it still kicking around? <3

Darhood, i'm actually unfolding cerberus phoenix full suit, just thighs and boots to be done the rest has been uploaded to pepakura library, if you want we can speak via facebook, i want to know wich armors needs unfolding or if you can just separate them in the first post so i can unfold other model that hasn't been unfolded yet. You know... just want to finish this collection i love mass effect

Thank you for all this Pepakura!! 10615588_10203629943002978_8842003522089909983_n.jpg10923788_10204589810799073_1753799746979585216_n.jpg armor armax mal in progress for japan expo paris lol

20150122_224506.jpg20150122_224656.jpg20150122_222413.jpg20150122_222349.jpg20150122_222434.jpg20150122_222729.jpg20150122_222912.jpg20150122_223019.jpg20150122_223112.jpgSo it has been a while but I have finally made my prototype N7 breather helmet HD after 40+ hours of work. One problem is that, bare with me now,when I pull it on over my head it is to tight. My head is 23.5in head around the fore head (ears not included) but there is plenty of room once it is on though. I had to cut my helmet in 7 places to make it fit. That can/will be problematic when I convert it to the 1/16in - 1/8in sheet steel. I have the facilities (my former high school), the distributor (that my shop teacher recommended), source of Kevlar as the connecting fabric, and all for around $200. All the armor will far less then 150Lbs.. Does anyone have any ideas to fix this. Also is there an unfolded Black Widow, Graal Spike Thrower, a proper M-8 Avenger and N7greaves? It also appears that the N7nohelmfinal has none of the back/spine pieces going down to the tail bone. Apparently I have an unusual frame I have a good sized head, a 17.5 in neck, 50in chest, 46in stomach at the belly button, size 36 waist, 27in thy, 17in calf, so I do for see some issues, and power lifting will only make it worse. Finally, I can only use the files like N7nohelm and the N7breather with a file extension pe once downloaded. The others don't download properly so I can't access them. I am sorry for the ramble but if I am going to put this much time and effort into this I want it to be right. Thank you for your time and effort.

Last edited:
has anyone unfolded for foam the N7 mass effect 3 files yet?

I would like to have them in seperatepieces like in
arm, leg, shoulder, feet, chest, back.
if that could be done that would be very much apreciated

One solution :

How unfold : You download pepakura logiciel, not the viewer but the complet version. After you do "unfold" and you choose your size (it's in mm). You will have to reorganize the pieces but the logiciel is very easy to use. You print the part you want, juste put the pieces on the first pages.

ismaelCH : my name on FB is Darhood D-Tail ... but i have to spend the most of my time to my job...
and the rest of my day is building time... so i cant promise anything but if i got enough time i can separate the parts

hyrun: yes they should coming but it seems my HDD is broken... if i can restore some files i will hope they are a part of it

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back