Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates)

This is driving me nuts.

I've been trying to download some of the pep files via the links for 4shared, and all I seem to be able to download is iLivid, and nothing else, even though it's already installed on my PC. I click on download, and instead of it being the PDO file, it's iLivid setup.exe no matter what I do.

I'm , after some of the Garrus files - specifically his head and standard armour, either ME2 or 3, I don't mind. Needs to be unfolded as I wouldn't have a clue where to start with that. Have tried to download this one to adapt:
http://www.4shared.com/file/aw9d9K8u...flage_Arm.html
but like I said, I can't get it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm currently working on Shepard's ME3 N7 armour. I have the body, shoulders, ab plate and arms pepped, started to resin it and have made a start with bondo on the shoulders. It's my first pep build, but I thought if I'm gonna do it, go big, and it's turning out great.
But I really want to do Garrus. Would suit my tall, skinny build perfectly.

Again, can anyone help with Garrus files that don't involve 4shared?

I think this might help you. It's not the one that's on the first page; it's ME 2.
http://daishihun.deviantart.com/art/Garrus-Papercraft-Download-263251654

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knows where to find or has a quarian male helmet file unloaded as the one on the first page does not have a link"Quarian Male Mask - unfolded - on ATSG"

I have made a couple practice builds of other hemet's but would like this one to be my first good one that I complete.

All/Any help is appreciated.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone know where I can download Naraya's fem shep templates? I have been trying to get on his website for a few days, but none of the computers and web browsers I tried seem to work

Any help would be appreciated!

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knows where to find or has a quarian male helmet file unloaded as the one on the first page does not have a link"Quarian Male Mask - unfolded - on ATSG"
http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f...lar-updates-quari-male-png-196122d1370908793t
I have made a couple practice builds of other hemet's but would like this one to be my first good one that I complete.

All/Any help is appreciated.

I asked about that, too. I could only find it on that ASTG place, and I'm pretty sure that it's one of those "must pay" things. Totally lame, I know, but... that is how it is.

I'm making the Graal Spike Thrower, and just found this thread! Any chance someone has a pep file for it? I couldn't find mention of one in the thread.

^Havoc6538 to download from 4shared FIRST you need to create an account on 4shared (e-mail only, free) then find the file you want and follow the pics: (1 download, only that button, 2) free download, wait 20 seconds 3) save, make sure it's .pdo and not some .exe 4) Enjoy! 4Shared download step1.jpg4Shared download step2.jpg4Shared download step3.jpg

Also the Garrus files work on the first page, but I believe they're in .rar format just needed to be extracted.

^Kieriona you got mail!
^ArcFlayer you also got mail!

Hope that helps !

Last edited:
It is actually lit on the inside. I have yet to put the visor in. I am waiting on some red window tint and I will then tint some clear plastic to go in the eye slot. I have to say I did stray a little bit from the actual costume. In the breathing pods on the helmet, I actually cut a hole on the side of each where I will be mounting a tiny LED fan on each side. So this one be a true Blood Dragon Helmet. I just liked the look of it and went for it.

You can see where the fans go here.

10367745_10204311138842384_8784956929947519438_n.jpg

I asked about that, too. I could only find it on that ASTG place, and I'm pretty sure that it's one of those "must pay" things. Totally lame, I know, but... that is how it is.

Hi ArchFlayer the ASTG is the Alien Technology Studio most of the files on there are free there is a facebook group I recommend checking that out otherwise the website is http://alientech.esy.es/ its not that hard to hunt down!

Hi Arcflayer, thanks, but I was looking for full size Garrus files.
Anyone know where I can get these files as PDOs?

You can find them on the facebook group! For Free!

Hi ArchFlayer the ASTG is the Alien Technology Studio most of the files on there are free there is a facebook group I recommend checking that out otherwise the website is http://alientech.esy.es/ its not that hard to hunt down!

You can find them on the facebook group! For Free!

Which Facebook page (I saw two), and where would I go from there? (Is there a subsect on the page, or a link, or something?)
And on the website I only see a link to the store.

Last edited:
Hello all I was planning to make a mass effect 3 commander shepard costume out of metal. I believe I have figured out how but it seems the N7hohelmfinal is missing a few part like most of the legs and boots. If I am going to put a lot of time and effort into making this out of 8th in. sheet metal want to make shure I have everything. My question is am I missing anything or do I have to go with the ME 2.

Hello all I was planning to make a mass effect 3 commander shepard costume out of metal. I believe I have figured out how but it seems the N7hohelmfinal is missing a few part like most of the legs and boots. If I am going to put a lot of time and effort into making this out of 8th in. sheet metal want to make shure I have everything. My question is am I missing anything or do I have to go with the ME 2.

I noticed that with one of the N7 files, too. I think the other one has them all, though.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back