Subscribe
    From
    UK
    Aug 2, 2014, 6:29 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #251

Exarach said: View Post
    Howdy gents!
    FNG here!

I was wondering if anyone had ever seen a pep for the Predator, or Shuriken pistol/SMG?

They seem like they would be very straightforward, as far as the design/pep of it, as they are mostly square, with the pred having rounded sides.

Dunno. just haven't seen one floating around anywhere.
    There's a pep for the Predator in with Xenonray's Mordin model. It would need scaling up to full size but it should serve you needs, I've never seen one for the Shuriken though

http://xenonray.deviantart.com/art/M...load-199259421
    From
    New York
    Aug 13, 2014, 3:39 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Tali Helmet added + More) #252

Darhood said: View Post
    Hi @Darhood ... I'm curious... is there a reason why the Phoenix armor PDO is locked? It doesn't seem you lock any of the other files.
    I wanted to split it apart (helmet/arms/torso/legs/etc.) to try to start unfolding it, but I can't export it to OBJ to break it up.
    I did that with the Blood Dragon armor (and posted the unfolds a couple more pages down in the thread).
  3. Member Since
    Oct 2011
    From
    Sachsen-Anhalt/Germany
    Aug 13, 2014, 8:45 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Tali Helmet added + More) #253

eidylon said: View Post
    Hi @Darhood ... I'm curious... is there a reason why the Phoenix armor PDO is locked? It doesn't seem you lock any of the other files.
    I wanted to split it apart (helmet/arms/torso/legs/etc.) to try to start unfolding it, but I can't export it to OBJ to break it up.
    I did that with the Blood Dragon armor (and posted the unfolds a couple more pages down in the thread).
    locked? hmm... i dont know... i will fix it ^^
  4. Member Since
    Oct 2011
    From
    Sachsen-Anhalt/Germany
    Aug 18, 2014, 6:15 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #254

Here is the Cerberus Dragoner - Splitted parts

http://www.4shared.com/rar/BY5BO6TFc...ner_Armor.html
    From
    Ukraine
    Aug 19, 2014, 9:58 AM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #255

Hey guys, I have space ships in OBJ, can you help me?

http://www.4shared.com/rar/6DsNzN_Rb...ace_Ships.html
    Last edited by Vitaliy; Aug 20, 2014 at 3:22 PM.
    Aug 19, 2014, 10:20 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #256

Hey all,

Requesting Unfolded Geth Plasma Shotgun or Javelin (Shotty preferred). In return I have .obj files for both the Geth Infiltrator and Geth Engineer/Trooper:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenInfiltrator.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	365269Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenTrooper.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	365271

http://www.4shared.com/folder/LVeIQP7d/_online.html
  7. Member Since
    Mar 2013
    From
    Patrolling Gotham
    Aug 20, 2014, 12:47 AM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #257

Kireiona said: View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone know where I can download Naraya's fem shep templates? I have been trying to get on his website for a few days, but none of the computers and web browsers I tried seem to work

Any help would be appreciated!
    This. Looks like his blog has been deleted or something? :\

Also, has anybody tried out the FemShep N7 armour? Is it accurate? I can't see the bits for the thigh straps in the picture of the model, but that may just be me being unobservant.
  8. Member Since
    Jun 2014
    Aug 20, 2014, 1:00 AM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #258

TheBatspaz said: View Post
    This. Looks like his blog has been deleted or something? :\

Also, has anybody tried out the FemShep N7 armour? Is it accurate? I can't see the bits for the thigh straps in the picture of the model, but that may just be me being unobservant.
    Download it from here, I've been posting this file on pages
    It's safe, no virus or anything
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_9...it?usp=sharing

If you don't believe me and think that the file contain a virus, check out xBradii's post on this page
    http://www.therpf.com/f24/n7-armour-...ml#post3364903

Happy Building!
  9. Member Since
    Mar 2013
    From
    Patrolling Gotham
    Aug 20, 2014, 1:20 AM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #259

Kireiona said: View Post
    Download it from here, I've been posting this file on pages
    It's safe, no virus or anything
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_9...it?usp=sharing

If you don't believe me and think that the file contain a virus, check out xBradii's post on this page
    http://www.therpf.com/f24/n7-armour-...ml#post3364903

Happy Building!
    Omg thank you! Can't wait to get started!
  10. Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Aug 21, 2014, 2:54 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #260

Is there any Pep Foam files out there? I've been searching for a few for this and I can't seem to find it. I've found PNG (no idea how to size), I've found a Photoshop file, which I don't own and can't get to work according to the directions provided. I have the paper versions, which I might just end up doing because I can't get what I've found to work.

I post and then find it... go figure...but the Photoshop question stands.
    Aug 21, 2014, 6:40 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #261

Aaran Jolly said: View Post
    Is there any Pep Foam files out there? I've been searching for a few for this and I can't seem to find it. I've found PNG (no idea how to size), I've found a Photoshop file, which I don't own and can't get to work according to the directions provided. I have the paper versions, which I might just end up doing because I can't get what I've found to work.

I post and then find it... go figure...but the Photoshop question stands.

I recommend using XRobots method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2GMR6DjDA
    From
    Kwajalein Atoll, RMI
    Aug 22, 2014, 2:02 AM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #262

So there is such a thing as pep files specifically for foam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Aug 22, 2014, 11:57 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #263

I think my problem with Photoshop is CC not CS4 or 5. I have a friend of mine testing this theory as he owns CS5
  14. Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Sep 5, 2014, 3:55 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #264

Hello! Really super new here, but I was looking for ref files (at the least, Pepakura for the best option) of the Biotic Hammer the Krogan Sentinel wields in the 3rd's multiplayer. (Or I guess, Electric Hammer, if you went that build route). I looked through everything and didn't see it, but if I missed it, I appologise.

Anyhow! Feel free to reply or message me if you can help. My alternate idea is buying all the posterboard and trying to pattern it by hand.... T_T;
    From
    New York
    Sep 5, 2014, 4:04 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #265

Awesome! Thanks so much @Darhood! Sorry I took so long to get back, for some reason wasn't getting updates on the forum.
    Once I finish the Blood Dragon build, this is definitely my next, I love the look of this armor!

Again, thanks so much for all the work you put in here!!!

From
    New York
    Sep 5, 2014, 5:53 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #266

Ugh! I spoke to soon. All the parts are locked. I can't rescale them at all and they are micro-sized.
    Like, they're sized so they would fit a GI Joe action figure.
    Sep 12, 2014, 1:21 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #267

Hi All,

Is there a simplified Tali Mask pep file that would lend its self to foam construction? I am doing the costume for my wife for a con 3 weeks away, so I don't have a huge amount of time to fold and finish a paper based helm.
    Sep 12, 2014, 1:32 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #268

Hi All,

Is there a simplified Tali Mask pep file that would lend its self to foam construction? I am doing the costume for my wife for a con 3 weeks away, so I don't have a huge amount of time to fold and finish a paper based helm.
  19. Member Since
    Apr 2010
    From
    Edgewater FL
    Sep 14, 2014, 5:35 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #269

Hello all. I'm in search of a pep file for an N7 Defender armor. I have other types but this is the one I really want. I'm hoping that someone in this great bunch can help me out. Thanks for any help.
  20. Member Since
    Oct 2011
    From
    Sachsen-Anhalt/Germany
    Sep 16, 2014, 3:34 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #270

eidylon said: View Post
    Ugh! I spoke to soon. All the parts are locked. I can't rescale them at all and they are micro-sized.
    Like, they're sized so they would fit a GI Joe action figure.
    i dont know that error... i downloaded the files and tested them... on my pc they are not locked... has someone else the same problem?

it would be nice if anyone could test it... and tell me the results
    From
    New York
    Sep 16, 2014, 3:57 PM - #271

Just to confirm, I tried each of the individual files, and i cannot scale or save any of them. I have upgraded to the latest pepakura designer (full).

If anyone else can verify this problem, and might have a solution, I would be eternally grateful.

Alternately, @Darhood , can you tell me which of the Cooked files contains this model? I can give it a shot extracting it directly.
  22. Member Since
    Oct 2011
    From
    Sachsen-Anhalt/Germany
    Sep 18, 2014, 1:21 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #272

http://www.4shared.com/rar/daq6d-yvc..._Armor__O.html

this should be work now... obj without textures
  23. Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Sep 19, 2014, 3:23 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #273

Anyone know of a way to open pep files on a mac? Or any way to convert them to a photoshop file? I'm trying to make ME3 FemShep armor and I saw a few useful pieces on here, but I have no idea how to open them!
  24. Member Since
    Oct 2011
    From
    Sachsen-Anhalt/Germany
    Sep 19, 2014, 3:36 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #274

AStylishJedi said: View Post
    Anyone know of a way to open pep files on a mac? Or any way to convert them to a photoshop file? I'm trying to make ME3 FemShep armor and I saw a few useful pieces on here, but I have no idea how to open them!
    i dont know how... but if I'm not mistaken does Jakkrit Sri-in from ATSG on Facebook find a way to use Pepakura Viewer on mac
    From
    New York
    Sep 19, 2014, 11:12 PM - Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates) #275

http://www.4shared.com/rar/daq6d-yvc..._Armor__O.html

this should be work now... obj without textures
    UGH! Thanks SO much for keeping trying @Darhood; but for some weird reason I STILL can't resize them.
    I have the latest Pepakura designer, and I have my key entered.

So I have contacted Pepakura support to see if they can help figure out what is going on..... hopefully they can help!