Tron legacy Costume

tstan005

I am looking to commission someone to make a Sam Flynn cosplay for me. I have been researching it extensively and it is just beyond my skills. I Need a hexagonal or honeycomb mesh material for the base. I was thinking a one piece spandex body suit with whole body except the two middle fingers and head. The Molding on the chest piece, hands, arms, boots, and legs is beyond me. I think they used foam latex in the movie for the "armor" looking parts. A British company sells all of the EL tape, power inverter, disk, and power supply all in one kit just need to buy it for boots also. mounting the pack and disk holder onto the back of the mold would be required though. Here is an eBay auction showing what I am referring to. Sam Flynn Tron Replica El Panel Costume Torso Front Back Glow Tape Driver | eBay of course if you knew electronics you may be able to do it cheaper then what he offers. EL tape is not too expensive if shop around. I am willing to pay well for everything all said and done (Don't need helmet) if someone can make it pretty accurate to the movie. my E-mail address is tstan005@odu.edu name is Tommy.

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize if this is not the appropriate place to post this. I am new to this site. :D

Welcome! You want to post this in the junkyard. Unfortunately, you being so new, that will take 45 days and 20 posts. Good luck and enjoy this great community.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back