Wow, I should have raided my parents attic for toys years ago ! Action figures !!

James Kenobi 1138

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Because I totally forgot I even had these up there.

01391648621176-vi.jpg

03391648623098-vi.jpg

05391648625169-vi.jpg

08391648628197-vi.jpg

10391648630580-vi.jpg

12391648632238-vi.jpg

14391648634979-vi.jpg

21391648641644-vi.jpg

24391648644625-vi.jpg

16391648636873-vi.jpg

18391648638441-vi.jpg

20391648640014-vi.jpg

22391648642961-vi.jpg

47391648607651-vi.jpg

48391648608647-vi.jpg

52391648612467-vi.jpg

50391648610531-vi.jpg

53391648613897-vi.jpg

55391648615217-vi.jpg

56391648616491-vi.jpg

57391648617777-vi.jpg

59391648619846-vi.jpg

I had that Dungeon's & Dragons (I think that was the line) guy with the blue winged helmet and shield. I think that's the only one from that line I had. I don't have any of my stuff left. I stupidly gave ALL of my SW stuff to a neighbor when I was 11 because I was too old for toys... Everything else was sold in garage sales. The only thing I do have is a Vader Switcheroo because my mom could never remember how to get it off the wall!

Wow i don't recognize the first fantasy figures. Were those the trek figures that came out in the mid 90s? I remember when startrek 5 came out the local discount store had them before it got torn down. Had robotech stuff cheap too. Jason, don't feel bad. in 2006 i sold off/donated my action figures at my grandma's estate sale only to get into customizing them 2 years later. i probably could have made some good cash off them.

The Trek figures are from 'Star Trek TMP' in 1980.

I'd have to check a site for those D&D figures but I'm pretty sure they are all complete.

Really I was looking for the figure case, all the D&D stuff was a surprise.

Considering they have been in an un-air conditioned attic in Texas (with multiple 100 heat waves) for over 20 years they held up pretty well.

Last edited:
I had that Dungeon's & Dragons (I think that was the line) guy with the blue winged helmet and shield. I think that's the only one from that line I had. I don't have any of my stuff left. I stupidly gave ALL of my SW stuff to a neighbor when I was 11 because I was too old for toys... Everything else was sold in garage sales. The only thing I do have is a Vader Switcheroo because my mom could never remember how to get it off the wall!

me too!! wow that brings back memories. A co-worker and I were browsing ebay today, looking up all the cool stuff we had when we were kids. I found my absolute number one favorite toy that I had as a kid, from the Sectaurs line - Spidrax and his SpiderFlyer!! Man, I played with that thing ALL THE TIME. I ended up snagging the auction for my son (and me).
sectaurs-spidrax-flyer.jpg

Really I was looking for the figure case, all the D&D stuff was a surprise.

Considering they have been in an un-air conditioned attic in Texas (with multiple 100 heat waves) for over 20 years they held up pretty well.

They do look really good. A lot of toys don't age well no matter how well you keep them. I know the early transformers that have white plastic just turned yellow no matter what. The NES and SNES did the same thing went gray to yellow crap color just due to the bad plastic mixes.

This thread reminds me of all the toys i had. I wish i could go back and stop myself from wanting to see what made them work. My bwing, all my transformers, half the gi joes all fell to the might of the screwdriver and curiosity. I'd also go back and teach myself to put stuff back in the boxes like my dad used to tell me to.

me too!! wow that brings back memories. A co-worker and I were browsing ebay today, looking up all the cool stuff we had when we were kids. I found my absolute number one favorite toy that I had as a kid, from the Sectaurs line - Spidrax and his SpiderFlyer!! Man, I played with that thing ALL THE TIME. I ended up snagging the auction for my son (and me).
http://www.tons-of-toys.com/item_im...tion figures 1980s/sectaurs-spidrax-flyer.jpg

:lol perfect timing to post that... I was just thinking about that toy a few hours ago today. I loved that!!

:lol perfect timing to post that... I was just thinking about that toy a few hours ago today. I loved that!!

Ha! I had one too! :lol

Unfortunately five younger brothers and a mother that tossed everything after we moved out pretty much guaranteed none of my old stuff made it. I do still have some of the figures from the 90s that I've passed on to my kids though. :)

My mother was smart enough to save the items for me. After college and when I started my first job working for Warner Bros., she brought it all to me. Star Wars toys, Mego, Shogun Warriors, Transformers... Boxes full.
But, sadly... I was more into going out, concerts, playing in bands and chasing girls... Toys were no longer cool to me in my early 20's. So I just brought the boxes in to work and told people to "have at it". I didn't know the value of these things as eBay was not even conceived yet.
So now, I spend my spare time and spare cash trying to buy pieces that I should have held on to in the first place. The older I get, the more I have become sentimental for those items and now I have to try and acquire many of them again :lol

Thanks for the dose of nostalgia James. I've been hunting for all my old favorite toys online for several hours now.
My mom unfortunately sold all of mine in a garage sale for a few dollars.

I bet you didn't play with your Luke Jedi figure very often... he still has paint on the tip of his nose!

Boba Fett is a bald women... my mind is blown. great to see these again, like many others the evil queen (mother) sold them for pocket change at some horrible hate rally (garage sale)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back