Jamie Bamber Interview - Star Trek Continues

MattMunson

Master Member
UPDATE:
Just finished my jamie bamber segment. Check it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PKx0BDnHjc

Hey Gang! Thought some of you might be interested in seeing part one of my interview with Grant. This was filmed in Georgia during the making of the recently released first episode of Star Trek Continues, entitled "Pilgrim of Eternity".

Star Trek Continues - Grant Imahara Interview - Part 1 - YouTube

If you haven't had a chance to see the episode yet, I highly recommend it!

Episodes - Star Trek Continues

There are probably another four parts left to air in this interview, so if you haven't already subscribed to my youtube channel, please do :D

Last edited:
Re: My Interview with Grant Imahara - Star Trek Continues

76 Replies in the thread about Fast And Furious 6, zero replies about Star Trek Continues, a show that was made possible by a number of RPF members, and even stars a few of them. Yikes.

76 Replies in the thread about Fast And Furious 6, zero replies about Star Trek Continues, a show that was made possible by a number of RPF members, and even stars a few of them. Yikes.
I don't understand the internet either, Matt.

Great interview of a great dude for a great project! Awesome stuff, thanks for sharing it. :)
Grant's words about carrying on the torch of being a positive role model from George Takei's legacy were really touching.

Another excellent interview, Matt!

It's great to see Grant's enthusiasm for Star Trek, as well as his appreciation for being cast as a positive role model.

I absolutely LOVED the first episode of ST:Continues, and am PUMPED to see more! (Wish I could stand on that Enterprise bridge, wow!)

Just saw this- (probably spending too much time reading about STID reviews and getting upset) but that first part of the interview was good- and I loved that you wore the blue for it. I probably would have done the same. Now, I'm off to watch that first Star Trek Continues episode!

Great interview, thanks Matt!
I also enjoyed the episode. Can't wait to see more.

Hah, right? Welcome to the future...

8583_2080.gif

Good interview, Matt, and thanks for pointing the way to the series for me. I just finished the first episode, and thoroughly enjoyed it. :cool

Just finished watching this- wow! I think this is probably the best fan film I've seen yet- definitely the best Trek. Vic, Grant and Scott Doohan are immediately convincing. And I wasn't expecting Jamie Bamber... I hope they are able to make many more episodes.

I'll jump in. I watched it last night. Some of the acting is a little stiff (I won't say who) but Doohan was terrific, the guest red-shirt was hilarious, and the new ship's counsellor is smoking hot. (Where did she pull that phaser from, btw?)

Anyway, I was really impressed with the story. For fan fiction, it was very well done. I highly recommend giving this a shot. Hell, I'd make my own suit and fly out to GA to do a walk on!

Mark

I've been watching all the PWB and the ST:continues. Very well done. Wish I lived in Georgia; I would offer my help.

Sent from somewhere in time & space...

I loved the interview with Grant and was really impressed with the first episode and can't wait for more.

Here was a chance for Jamie to use his own accent; I wonder why he didn't.

Thanks for the continuous supply of videos, Matt!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back