Sandbagger's Iron-Man builds - Now in STEEL

Thanks Yodamann.

Work continues late in the night.

Working on the chest armour, using the arm for the left-over bog from each application.

w6jHcT4.jpg

GiCgrNq.jpg

lAaxaXR.jpg

Wow your work looks amazing been following and can't wait to see it finish good luck[emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love that Duplicolor paint. It sprays fantastic and is relatively easy to get a uniform finish as far as translucent rattle cans are concerned. It almost dries too fast though which makes it hard not to have dry sprayed areas. I used it on the Captain America shield I made and just hand polished it the next day to take away any dry areas.

Wow, that looks fantastic!!! I was originally hoping you would just clear coat it and keep the Mark 2 look but it looks incredible painted proper!!!

Thanks dudes. :D

I've got some people coming over tomorrow night to see the suit - not bits of a suit, so I put him all back together again.

I haven't painted the rim of the camera in the matching gold yet nor have I covered the tiny lens in gold film, but I can tell you already that with the eyes lit up, you can't see it at all! Winnin'!

wrv7A90.jpg

ceplsyy.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back