Jor El Symbol from Superman II donner Cut

SPDOmegaRanger

im wanting to make a jor el like costume similar to the donner cut one used in superman 2, any one have any good images or sources to where i could get one

any help is much appreciated

also its just supe's S Black and white coloured lol

OOOOOOH
Cant wait to see that.
The DVD says 3M Bead screen. I found it at places that sell home theater projectors.
Keep us posted on how you do with it

at the moment i dont know which material im going to use, im just hoping to see if someone can do the "S" symbol for me at the moment then ill start from there

I understand you want the film version, but I always thought that since Krypton's were an alien race that the Alex Ross comic book version was the best fit for an alien symbol that did resemble the letter "S" as we earthlings know it.

http://tinyurl.com/yetntk

personally i wanted this symbol for my character but im thinking of using the krypton version used alot in smallville , its for character im doing of my own design called "Senturion", sort of a spin off of superman, the Senturion(s) where the police force on krypton and where responsible for law and order on krypton(also responsible for capturing Zod and Co)created by jor el, they brandished the Krypton "S" on there chest(looks like two circles check online for krypton alphabet, used in smallville alot), using the latest in krypton technology they use pratically the same powers superman has on earth, Heat Ray, X-ray vision, flight, and near invunerability the senturion's do have a weakness but its different from supermans

either way one of the suits created by jor el where placed into kal el's ship that came with him too earth but due to a meteor shower it damaged his ship and the suit was lost on earth.

this is where my story was going to start off with someone finding the suit around about now in the comics

either way id love to do this character of mine, does anyone know where i could obtain the Krypton S version or know anyone who does this sort of Superman stuff to do with his chest insignia

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back