STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-rebels-season-four-viewing-schedule

STAR WARS REBELS
SEPTEMBER 20, 2017

STAR WARS REBELS
SEASON FOUR VIEWING SCHEDULE

FIND OUT WHEN YOU CAN WATCH THE FINAL SEASON OF THE HIT ANIMATED SERIES.

Star Wars Rebels returns for its fourth and final season beginning Monday, October 16, on Disney XD. Many episodes will be broadcast back-to-back through November 13, making for an hour of action and adventure courtesy of the Ghost crew. (Even Chopper is excited!)

You can mark your calendars for the following episodes:

• Monday, 10/16 – “Heroes of Mandalore” Parts 1 & 2
  • Monday, 10/23 – “In the Name of the Rebellion” Parts 1 & 2
  • Monday, 10/30 – “The Occupation” and “Flight of the Defender”
  • Monday, 11/6 – “Kindred” and “Crawler Commandeers”
  • Monday, 11/13 – “Rebel Assault”

Following a holiday break, Star Wars Rebels will be back in early 2018 for its final run of episodes leading up to the top-secret series finale.

Look for new episodes every Monday with five airings throughout the day at 12:30 a.m. ET/PT, 3:00 a.m. ET/PT, 7:30 a.m.ET/PT, 5:30 p.m. ET/PT, and 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on Disney XD, the Disney XD App, and VOD. StarWars.com’s Rebels Recon behind-the-scenes series will be posted after the 9 p.m. ET/PT broadcast, and episode guides will be published on Tuesdays at 9 a.m. ET / 6 a.m. PT.

StarWars.com. All Star Wars, all the time.

I emphasized the part about the hiatus. I am hoping to cut down on the number of people showing up on this thread after 11/20 and say: "Why wasn't the show on this week? When is it coming back on?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Disney streaming this on their service first or something? According to my DVR the episodes are being shown just after midnight.

Edited because I did forget an earlier post.

Sent from my Hewlett Packard 48G using Tapatalk

Is Disney streaming this on their service first or something? According to my DVR the episodes are being shown just after midnight.

Edited because I did forget an earlier post.

Sent from my Hewlett Packard 48G using Tapatalk

For those that forgot or missed it...

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=185637&page=221&p=4319203&viewfull=1#post4319203

Look for new episodes every Monday with five airings throughout the day at 12:30 a.m. ET/PT, 3:00 a.m. ET/PT, 7:30 a.m.ET/PT, 5:30 p.m. ET/PT, and 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on Disney XD, the Disney XD App, and VOD. StarWars.com’s Rebels Recon behind-the-scenes series will be posted after the 9 p.m. ET/PT broadcast, and episode guides will be published on Tuesdays at 9 a.m. ET / 6 a.m. PT.

However the premier is showing this Monday:

12:30 am
3:00 am
7:30 am
11:00 am
3:00 pm

5:30 pm
7:00 pm
9:00 pm

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't believe they pulled that bait and switch. Have the guts to kill a major character that isn't an antagonist. This episode would have so much more weight if Sabine was responsible for killing her family.

I am so happy that I set this to DVR. My God, there are always sooooooooo many commercials during this show.

Not an episode I would care to rewatch but not awful.

I could have done without Ezra Jar-Jar-ing it up in the early battle with his backpack. Although I do like that he spent a year begging for a jetpack only to be horrible using it.

I did like the homage (speculating) to Indiana Jones's Truck and Tank chases.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back