STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

I just checked all the Wookiepedia for all of the Twi'leks, and the amount of headgear varies, but the head isn't always covered completely. Of note, Lyn Me (RotJ) only had a wrap around her forhead and two straps over the lekku, and Oola (RotJ) only had a piece around her face and on her forehead (although these two were both at Jabba's place, so "decency" may not be a factor). However Supi (AotC) only had a tiara-like band around her head, and the lekku free, and Luta (Poe Dameron: Lockdown comics) only has bands right at the base of her lekku (nothing on the head itself), so I don't know.

Out-of-Universe, it probably is a practical thing to help with the appliances/animation (although 3 these 4 are live action), but I'm not sure we can find an in-character reason.

I thought it was mentioned somewhere in canon that females never show their ears?

Those cones on the side of their head I thought was ears. Makes don’t have this feature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting for the dvd/bluray's of Rebels to become available in the Netherlands, they seem to be available in most contries in Europe except mine.

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/2018-01-10-star-wars-rebels-gets-a-live-orchestra-for-the-finale/

Star Wars Rebels Gets A Live Orchestra For The Finale[/h]Posted by Mike on January 10, 2018 at 4:54 PM

After four seasons, Star Wars Rebels is coming to an end. We’re halfway through the final season, and it appears Dave Filoni and company are pulling out all of the stops for the show’s conclusion. Kevin Kiner has finished the final score for Star Wars Rebels, and he was given a live orchestra to work with. Dave Filoni confirmed this news on Twitter but we want to thank JTA reader Joseph for bringing it to our attention. Click through to see Filoni’s confirmation.
Star-Wars-Rebels-LOGO-e1515616997527.jpg

The final music for #StarWarsRebels. Thank you, Kevin Kiner.#FollowTheWhiteLothcat
— Dave Filoni (@dave_filoni) 5:51 PM - Jan 6, 2018
Dave Filoni is right. Thank you, Kevin Kiner. Between Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels, Kevin Kiner has been producing exceptional Star Wars music for over a decade.

Star-Wars-Rebels-LOGO-e1515616997527.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We know from Rogue One (and Forces of Destiny) that it can't be Hera or Chopper. Or Sabine, who I think has shown up in post-Rebels FoD stuff, too.

Ezra has always been touted as the focal character, so it's unlikely to be him.

Kanan has always been a bit mysterious (though I'm sure the comics take some of that away), and with his apparent connection to the Lothwolves bringing out his backstory, along with an upcoming episode sharing his real name, he is a possibility (though the episode with his name is after this "tragic loss" or whatever they're calling it).

Zeb's story came full circle with the stuff back in, what, season 2? Storytelling-wise, there was no reason not to kill him off back then, except for that they didn't want to kill people off. He could die now, but other than shock value, there's no story-related purpose for killing him now.

And then we have the "add-ons." The kid helping them, Rex, the guy in charge of the resistance (sorry, I'm horrible with character names). They have close enough ties to the Rebels crew for it to affect them deeply, without killing off one of the core crew halfway through the season.

eeerrrrr depends, last we heard they were taking that back.....

Ok, sorry if that was bad info. I just remember Filoni at either a con or Celebration, & he showed a animation character turnaround wth Rex in that Commando gear.

I usually get all my REBELS info from here.

Lol

Ok, sorry if that was bad info. I just remember Filoni at either a con or Celebration, & he showed a animation character turnaround wth Rex in that Commando gear.

I usually get all my REBELS info from here.

Lol

No need to apologize buddy! [emoji6] it’s all good, it’s really up in the air.. i was so excited when filoni announced it like you said... then the politics got involved and they back peddled...

It’s a real grey area now, pretty sure they wish they never said it from the Star... they have confirmed hera is still fighting on Endor though

No need to apologize buddy! [emoji6] it’s all good, it’s really up in the air.. i was so excited when filoni announced it like you said... then the politics got involved and they back peddled...

It’s a real grey area now, pretty sure they wish they never said it from the Star... they have confirmed hera is still fighting on Endor though

Yeah...I saw that Endor episode. Learning that Hera & Chop were there has been the ONLY thing I've been able to stomach about the FoD series, although I know I'm not really the target demographic.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back