STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

27972256_1766471640059234_1886610275913358811_n.jpg
27973184_1766471660059232_1370869306721772544_n.jpg

Well, he keeps the rest of his collection up on his ship in a secure room. Not sitting on an open balcony, after he's already LEFT the facility. ;)

I wish they hadn't had these two episodes on the same night.
I knew the second episode was titled Dume going in, so I wasn't as effected by Kanan's death cuz I assumed he'd be back the next episode. By the time I realized that wasn't the case, the damage had already be done. I realize that's as much on me as on the title, but still

This looks like the instructions for rock, paper, scissors Star Wars style.

Awesome that they are referencing the Father, son, daughter and the force priestesses.

My guess is that between these things, the Nightsisters and the Bendu, Filoni is really trying to sell that the Jedi and Sith aren't the only two factions of Force-users. I've long felt that Ezra would become something other than a Jedi to get out of Luke being the last/new Hope for the Jedi.

Is next week really the Series Finale? Love what Filoni has done with the Animation side. Both CW and Rebels have had their low points, but It has been nice to have SW story telling on the small screen. How long are we going to have to wait on the next animated series?

Totally forgot about rebels last night, got a little spoiled but not too concerned about it. I’ll be back tonight, with the wampa jump I guess I can say

“I got a bad feeling about this” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.darkhorizons.com/star-wars-rebels-series-finale-trailer/

Disney has released a new trailer for ‘Family Reunion – and Farewell’, the upcoming series finale episode of their animated series “Star Wars Rebels” airing Monday, March 5th on Disney XD.The final season has seen The Ghost crew joining the growing Rebel Alliance, struggling to unite against the Galactic Empire. A new Imperial threat arises on Lothal, Ezra leads the crew back to his home world to defeat the oppressive forces of the Empire under the command of cunning Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Emperor Palpatine made his series debut in the final episodes of the series, voiced by actor Ian McDiarmid reprising his iconic role from the live-action films. The final episode airs Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back