STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

Depends on the why, don't you think?

TLJ, they led them basically to a crack in the back of the base - but not so much led them as they ran out and the humans followed them.

In Rebels they literally led them through miles of caves exiting nearly on the other side of the planet. I want to say they even passed out and came to on the other side, but i'm not sure about that.
It seems more like one of those "someone in the storygroup really likes mystical wolves" sort of things

Anyone else bothered that the whole, "magical wolves lead our trapped heroes though a series of caves" was used both in TLJ AND recently on star wars rebels?

Come on story group! I thought you were better than this!

you forgot HYPERspace traveling wolves... nothing pisses me off more then hyperspace traveling whales... now we got wolves too..

- - - Updated - - -

One is a wolf creature and the other is a fox creature.

MJF what did the fox say?

feb feb feb feb feb february 19th!!!

giphy.gif

I don't see any sort of connection. With the Alolan Vulpixes, they got into the base, so there had to be a way they could get out as well. Completely a physical-to-physical, non-magical/Force-related matter. With the Lothwolves, they somehow teleported them (and knocked everyone out) to the other side of the planet.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back