STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

Ya, definitely loving the rustic and weathered Star Wars Rebels logo... A+ !:thumbsup
971719_10201638311669278_1902260786_n.jpg

well, Disney does own ABC :D I have Disney XD so I'm good to go just the same. :thumbsup

The American Broadcasting Company (ABC) is an American commercial broadcasting television network. Created in 1943 from the former NBC Blue radio network, ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Company as of 1996 and is part of Disney–ABC Television Group,

I hope they don't put it on disney XD, i mean a lot of cable companies have it but the they did this with the tron show and it's hurt them because some carriers don't have XD or it's in one of the more expensive tiers. They have a new Avengers series on there and XD is the only place to see it.

pretty sure its already been officially announced that it will be on Disney XD. I'll look for that and repost if I find it. I am lucky in that Disney XD isn't a premium on my cable channel line-up. I have it and don't pay extra for it.

- - - Updated - - -

ya officially on the official star wars site
Production has begun on Star Wars Rebels, an exciting, all-new animated television series based on one of the greatest entertainment franchises of all time. Scheduled to premiere in fall 2014 as a one-hour special telecast on Disney Channel, it will be followed by a series on Disney XD channels around the world.
read more here: http://starwars.com/news/new-animated-series-star-wars-rebels-coming-fall-2014.html

16583_10151744937874752_428518479_n.jpg

Last edited:
Disney XD is premium here... gotta pay for the big entertainment package which gives you 15 channels of 'i really couldn't care less' and maybe 2-3 channels that 'i'll watch it once or twice a week if even that'. All of that for a nice chunk of money...

No thanks...

Hopefully it's on ABC or something 'normal'.

well here's a thought... you know how StarWArs.com would show the CloneWars episode a week later online after it aired on The Cartoon Network... Disney does the same thing and they have disneyxd online showing their lineup like Phineas and Ferb etc so perhaps Disney will show StarWArs Rebels online... could happen. Disney XD | Games, Videos, and TV Episodes

Disney XD is premium here... gotta pay for the big entertainment package which gives you 15 channels of 'i really couldn't care less' and maybe 2-3 channels that 'i'll watch it once or twice a week if even that'. All of that for a nice chunk of money...

No thanks...

Hopefully it's on ABC or something 'normal'.

It's just funny that they are going to premiere the series on the regular Disney channel then move it to X D for the rest. (They pulled the same move with T:U)
I don't have X D and don't watch enough tv to warrant paying for it.
Ill just wait til it hits Netflix a few months after the 1st season ends which will happen with the deal Disney made with Netflix earlier this year.

Or it will be available for digital download in true 1080p on all services like Amazon instant, PSN and Xbox store.

The bad thing about DisneyXD online is that they will put up streaming episodes but are notorious for putting it up out of sequence and even skipping episodes completely. Some of the XD streaming vids are only viewable if you already have XD with your cable provider.

Last edited:
all true. from what I understand this is a move by Disney to get more subscribers and cable systems to include Disney XD. Otherwise, ya, why not just keep it on regular disney channel? Like I say, for me its a non issue since I have XD but if I didn't I'd be ticked off too... I really think they will make the show more accessible once it starts.

well here's a thought... you know how StarWArs.com would show the CloneWars episode a week later online after it aired on The Cartoon Network... Disney does the same thing and they have disneyxd online showing their lineup like Phineas and Ferb etc so perhaps Disney will show StarWArs Rebels online... could happen. Disney XD | Games, Videos, and TV Episodes

Couldn't watch clone wars on the website, it said available to US only.

Had to... torrent it lol

I hope they debut new episodes in prime time liked they useful do with CW. I liked when they did that because it made it seemed like it wasn't just a kids show. I also liked it because my whole family would sit and watch it together. Now, I know you can record it and watch it later as a family but it is not the same.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back