STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

I think Disney SVOD is subscription, but I think that is for people who do not pay for Disney and Disney XD via a service provider but still want access to the programming.

well, I'm crap out of luck.. my cable/internet service provider is Wowway and its not available as a service provider that I can tap for the WatchDisneyXD app nor is it available for SVOD on my carrier. Looks like I'm going to either just stay up and watch it :D or get a DVR (which I've been meaning to do anyway) oh well! :D UPDATE/ I went to http://watchdisneychannels.com/zipcode/ and got this message for WOW:
Great News!
The WATCH Disney Channel, WATCH Disney XD and WATCH Disney Junior apps will soon be available with WOW!. Please check back for more information.

so we will eventually get in on this...

Good for you. I'm raising my kids to get at least 8 hours of sleep during the school season so they can focus, function and not fall asleep during class. My youngest is ADD so allowing her to pick her own bedtime during the week won't fly. Sorry.
On Friday and Saturday they are allowed to stay up as long as they wish and During summer vacation they can stay up late any night. I feel my kids are being raised properly thank you very much.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

We're all different and we all have different needs :) and I didn't mean to offend you in any way;) :)
I almost always got 7-9 hours of sleep. I learned at an early age how important sleep is and also how much I SERIOUSLY *bunch of bad words* hate alarm clocks :lol

We're all different and we all have different needs :) and I didn't mean to offend you in any way;) :)
I almost always got 7-9 hours of sleep. I learned at an early age how important sleep is and also how much I SERIOUSLY *bunch of bad words* hate alarm clocks :lol

no worries, I hadn't had my snickers so I wasn't feeling myself! :lol I despise alarm clocks too!!! getting up before the sun does is for the birds! :D

pesci2_t500x286.jpg

Attachments

• pesci2_t500x286.jpg
    pesci2_t500x286.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 156
  • pesci2_t500x286.jpg
    pesci2_t500x286.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 158
  • pesci2_t500x286.jpg
    pesci2_t500x286.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 139
  • pesci2_t500x286.jpg
    pesci2_t500x286.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 157
  • pesci2_t500x286.jpg
    pesci2_t500x286.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited by a moderator:
Will this thing be as mature as the clone war?

With confidence, I say yes. Just from the previews alone, they are not shying away from violence.

You also have to remember that a lot of the interviews from those working in the show have made it clear that this is canon material that will not stand alone, but instead tie in to the new Star Wars films in some way.

There was a new story reported that discusses the huge effort to have a solid plan for the overall Star Wars saga...

New "Star Wars" To Redefine Storytelling?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back