STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

I was going to wait until Thursday myself, but just couldn't take it. Drove for an hour on a Monday night to go see it and then another hour home. I don't know that I've EVER went to see a movie on a Monday night in my entire life!

But it was worth it!!

dying inside... really want to know but don't want to spoil anything. going to see R1 Thursday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's safe to click on, there are no R1 spoilers in the link, a minor spoiler for the future of Rebels but nothing for Rogue 1 though.

I was going to wait until Thursday myself, but just couldn't take it. Drove for an hour on a Monday night to go see it and then another hour home. I don't know that I've EVER went to see a movie on a Monday night in my entire life!

But it was worth it!!

it sucks waiting, i cant go on a lot of the threads i normally do. youtube is also a wash right now, as of last night i refuse to go on youtube until after thursday..

i was exposed to..
gordan tarpley who is a 3po builder and i follow regularly, posted the chopper spoiler and i was pissed because you dont even have to watch the video, the title screen capture for the video shows chopper on screen... THEN sunday night while scrolling through youtube, another title screen with leia's cgi face... im a r2 builder and some dude over there posted in the R1 trailer thread how it was great seeing R2 and 3po... SUPER PISSED! being a r2 builder the creator of chopper is on the forum, and even though he's sworn to secrecy, the rumor was chopper was in the film. i seriously doubted they would throw him in. then last night i saw a screen tile of tarkin... i think its probably safe to say i have ruined the surprise for me now...i doubt theres any other eastereggs...

i still dont know anything really about vader, or the bacta tank so im hoping to keep that for a surprise Thursday night.. cant wait to see it just so i can interact in most of the threads i have been avoiding the past few days..

- - - Updated - - -

It's safe to click on, there are no R1 spoilers in the link, a minor spoiler for the future of Rebels but nothing for Rogue 1 though.

i saw how Saw is going to make a appearance on the show, but afraid to click anything else in fear of R1 spoiler by mistake. any chance you can give me a run down of what is in store for the rebels show?

I saw how Saw is going to make a appearance on the show, but afraid to click anything else in fear of R1 spoiler by mistake. any chance you can give me a run down of what is in store for the rebels show?

I wouldn't worry too much about the spoilers you were exposed to, they were just Easter eggs and not integral to the story at all and parts like Chop's appearance is so brief that if you blink you'd miss it.

As for Rebels, I really don't know much except that, one: the Ghost survives to make it to the time of Rogue One but I have no idea if it survives beyond that.

Two: Chopper obviously survives, he's seen on Yavin 4 but you only get a glimpse of him so we don't know if he survives beyond Rogue One or not.
Three: Hera survives beyond the end of Rebels, Filoni has confirmed this because there's a nod to Rebels in Rogue One that eludes to this.

Heres those images that Bryancd had linked to of the 'Rebels' characters in Rogue One:
Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown-2.jpeg

Chopper.jpg

Ghost.jpg

J

Last edited:
Also:
There's a hangar intercom call for General Syndulla. I didn't remember Hera's last name so I missed it, even though I was thinking to pay attention to the intercom for something like this! I also missed Chopper, and the Ghost parked. I already knew the Ghost was in the fleet.

I wouldn't worry too much about the spoilers you were exposed to, they were just Easter eggs and not integral to the story at all and parts like Chop's appearance is so brief that if you blink you'd miss it.

Yeah, I totally missed it when I watched the movie and still enjoyed it immensely. The easter eggs are definitely "nice to haves" (don't get me wrong, I loved all of them) but the ones related to Rogue 1 won't spoil anything for you.

Although Thursday is getting closer....

Also:
There's a hangar intercom call for General Syndulla. I didn't remember Hera's last name so I missed it, even though I was thinking to pay attention to the intercom for something like this! I also missed Chopper, and the Ghost parked. I already knew the Ghost was in the fleet.

Hera Syndulla

Very cool that he said we may see the Ghost crew's POV of the Scariff battle on Rebels. That has definitely never happened in a SW game or movie before. I still think before then Ezra and Kanan will have to leave for some reason. Maybe they think they are putting them in too much danger or something. Either way it has to be before most of the Rebels know about them otherwise when Luke shows up they would be all "Good another Jedi. Did you know those other two guys?"

I would hope that at some point they actually do end REBELS with a finale. I hope they don't just milk it until ratings are gone and it gets cancelled with no ending.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back