STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

A quick OT for @halliwax:

I haven't seen a post on theRPF, but there's a run starting for the dark saber over at the Imperial Royal Arms: http://imperialroyalarms.com/thread/7383/nerworxlab-darksaber-interest-thread?page=1&scrollTo=87033

And saw Rogue One last night. Very enjoyable. And a couple of nods to Rebels, so keep your eyes and ears open. And that's all I have to say about that.

oh man thanks for the heads up!! i registered over there a while ago, but rarely ever post. way too much fan art going around in the signatures, drives my eyes bonkers lol. i asked to be signed up, heres hoping its affordable!!

thank you so much for thinking of me

A quick OT for @halliwax:

I haven't seen a post on theRPF, but there's a run starting for the dark saber over at the Imperial Royal Arms: http://imperialroyalarms.com/thread/7383/nerworxlab-darksaber-interest-thread?page=1&scrollTo=87033

And saw Rogue One last night. Very enjoyable. And a couple of nods to Rebels, so keep your eyes and ears open. And that's all I have to say about that.

dude... you dont know what you just did to me... not only is there a dark saber run over there,(fingers crossed its the rebels version) but there is also a kanan saber and ezra (season3) saber going on!!!! i have just checked off all my saber spending for 2017 lol

I don't know what i thought about leia at the time.. but now it seems obvious she knew since she sent out R2 to find him. or at least knew what planet he was on..if not exactly WHERE he was...

The fact is, the tantive 4 had come out of hyperspace around tatooine, it would make sense that was on her way to alderaan, but had to divert to tatooine because of the imperial attack

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

From the message Leia recorded to Obi-Wan "........my ship has come under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed..."

Leia was intenionally going to Obi-Wan.

i don't know what's worse.

that it's right there in the dialogue...

or that i didn't even think that it was right there in the dialogue.

what the holy hell has happened to my attention span and caring about things like that? :)

i don't know what's worse.

that it's right there in the dialogue...

or that i didn't even think that it was right there in the dialogue.

what the holy hell has happened to my attention span and caring about things like that? :)

Shame on you for not knowing your Star Wars lore.
:lol

So I wonder if Obi Wan would have still taken Luke with him if Leia came to get him?
that sir is a excellent question!! i too wonder if obi wan would have left luke alone on the planet. judging by the comics luke is always falling into danger... i wonder if ol' ben would have left leaving luke with out his protection.

so far i think obi wan has saved luke twice, and owen once in the comics

The rebels-verse is easily the most polished in the 'verse. Even the stormtroopers are all polished.

Btw, was there an episode last night?

The rebels-verse is easily the most polished in the 'verse. Even the stormtroopers are all polished.

Btw, was there an episode last night?

nope they took a break, i think not next weekend but the following weekend they pick back up. do hold me to it though MJF posted the schedule a few posts back

Why is Maul so spindly now? I always pictured him as being really buff.

i always thought of maul as thin and tiny. the figures added a bunch of muscles to him and it never looked right to me.
1998/1999
tumblr_ncfm795rQ01qa4gi0o8_1280.jpg

THhbdd8MPthKa6zafR-5aRMUNJh7Ad7G4mTbJTXltNOJNH5irF.jpg

here is is today, a little bit heavier but who hasn't gained a little weight over the last 10 years. i know i have
slcom-2013-day2-raypark-sromney.jpg

i also think the sith robes make him look a lot larger then he really is, this picture really shows how many layers he's actually wearing
tumblr_ncfm795rQ01qa4gi0o10_1280.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back