STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

The one thing to consider is that both Star Blazers and Robotech weren't originally conceived as, nor regarded as, kids shows when they were created in Japan. As for the others, most of them were created to market their respective toy lines and as for TMNT, you do know that the first T stands for teenage, right?

yeah, but most of the time, they acted a bit more adult than any other turtles did. and you could mistake them for mid 20 somethings rather than teens.

That's one fact i think most of these people who have them guest in other shows tend to miss. they only remember the goofiness. not the 'serious' ness that surrounded the goofy.

at least as far as 80s camp went.

i really enjoyed this episode. i really am liking Kallus being the fulcrum. i thought it was very dark, that rebel being blown up on the speeder. and the poor other saboteur being taken out after the failing At-st.... and always love rebels in trooper armor!

i am super excited to be seeing maul so soon! i figured we weren't seeing him until the season finale. with the preview showing ezra, kanan and sabine on the planet with maul im hoping to see the dark saber!!

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2016/12/report-star-wars-rebels-midseason.html

Report: 'Star Wars Rebels' Midseason Premiere Episodes Revealed
By: Benjamin Hart

Next week's episode of Star Wars Rebels, "Visions And Voices", will be the final episode of the series for 2016. After an extended hiatus to make way for the Holidays, and, of course, the release of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Rebels will be back in full swing by January. We have received some intriguing information about an hour-long midseason premiere that's just around the corner.

Recently, listings for two new episodes of Rebels surfaced on Screener. The episodes, titled "Ghosts Of Geonosis" parts one and two, will air back-to-back on January 7th, 2017. The plot descriptions are as follows:

• Ghosts of Geonosis, Pt. 1
"The crew returns to Geonosis in search of a missing rebel team sent to investigate suspicious activity there, and are surprised by what they find.​

• Ghosts of Geonosis, Pt. 2
"After finding a missing rebel team member, the Ghost crew discovers another surprise on Geonosis, and work to conceal it from Imperial forces."

It will be very interesting to see what the rebels "discover" on Geonosis and if it may somehow connect with Rogue One. Recent additions to Star Wars canon, such as the novel Catalyst and the Darth Vader comic series, have established that much of the Death Star's construction took place at Geonosis, and at some point after the Clone Wars the inhabitants of the planet were exterminated by the Empire. Both of those events were hinted at previously on Star Wars Rebels in the season two episode "The Honorable Ones". Perhaps these episode will shed some led on Geonosis' fate finally? We'll have to wait and see!

Special thanks to our buddy Charlie Ashby from The Imperial Senate Podcast for giving us a heads up about this.

Source: Screener

Follow The Star Wars Underworld on Twitter @TheSWU for more updates about this story and other breaking Star Wars news.

Last edited:
Episode Guide has been posted: http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/star-wars-rebels/an-inside-man-episode-guide

reb_ca_1944_730630ac.jpg

The stand?

Ahh...the darksaber. It was cool in the clone wars. Did it have a presence in the EU?
Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back