STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

you and me both! i have so much more respect for this character now. i never cared for him much in the pervious seasons but once i saw him team up with Zeb, and him sitting all alone in his bunk room.. i knew something was up. i didnt think they would go this far into detail about him being upset with the empire.

him helping them escape was priceless and i even gasp when it happened. very cool episode
Not only did Kallus help them escape, but he also reported no suspicious activity earlier in the episode. He is definitely on the side of the Rebels. Come to think of it, it is very possible that Kallus is the new Fulcrum too.

Not only did Kallus help them escape, but he also reported no suspicious activity earlier in the episode. He is definitely on the side of the Rebels. Come to think of it, it is very possible that Kallus is the new Fulcrum too.

That is who I originally suspected which is why I mentioned it two days ago:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=185637&page=173&p=4095537&viewfull=1#post4095537

If he is Fulcrum, he has to have been involved with the Rebellion for some about of time, possibly the 6 month gap in story between season 2 and 3. Whoever Fulcrum is, has to been involved long enough in order for Rebellion Intelligence to ensure his allegiance (especially if he is prior Imperial) and establish him as a Fulcrum agent.

That is who I originally suspected which is why I mentioned it two days ago:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=185637&page=173&p=4095537&viewfull=1#post4095537

If he is Fulcrum, he has to have been involved with the Rebellion for some about of time, possibly the 6 month gap in story between season 2 and 3. Whoever Fulcrum is, has to been involved long enough in order for Rebellion Intelligence to ensure his allegiance (especially if he is prior Imperial) and establish him as a Fulcrum agent.

isn't there multiple fulcrums though? i thought they said there was more then one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't there multiple Fulcrums though? i thought they said there was more than one?

Yes, there are. Hera, or the Rebel Commander, stated that Fulcrum isn't any one person and that there multiple Fulcrums as it applies to any number of their highest placed, and most reliable agents/sources.

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2016/10/three-new-star-wars-rebels-episode.html

Three New 'Star Wars Rebels' Episode Titles Revealed[/h]
flying-stormtroopers-600x338.jpg

By: Dominic Jones
We're now three weeks into the new season of Star Wars Rebels on Disney XD and the show has wasted no time in introducing new villains and showing us the backstory of a fan favorite from the original trilogy. And there's still plenty to look ahead to. While we already know the episode titles for the next two episodes ("Hera's Heroes" and "The Last Battle"), but after that it was a mystery. Today, however, Jedi-Bibliothek noticed that Zap2It has updated their listings for Star Wars episodes, including the next three episodes after "The Last Battle". The episode titles are,

• "Imperial Supercommandos" airing on November 5th, 2016
  • "Iron Squadron" airing on November 19th, 2016
  • "The Wynkahthu Job" airing on November 26th, 2016
Those are some intriguing titles. "Imperial Supercommandos" sounds like it might deal with the Mandalorians that fight for the Empire, seen in the trailer. The other two are more mysterious (like, what's a "Wynkahthu"?). Also, it's worth noting that Rebels will be taking November 12th off.
Source: Zap2It
Via: Jedi-Bibliothek
Follow The Star Wars Underworld on Twitter @TheSWU for more updates about this story and other breaking Star Wars news.

Last edited by a moderator:
isn't there multiple fulcrums though? i thought they said there was more then one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, I should have said "...a Fulcrum..."

What I think is this. I think the Fulcrum who is communicating with our group is going to be another surprise reveal. I admit that it is possible this or any Fulcrum from now on could be a generic way of giving out missions. But if that was the case, they could do that through Commander Sato by saying something like, "We just got word from high command that..." So I feel that the person behind the voice is going to be important in some way.

I can see Selleck but here is my theory's support.

I still say Tom Skerritt

Look at the names:
Skerritt
Skerris

Skerritt is well known as his role as the pilot Viper (with a V) who is an instructor The US Navy's Top Gun Fighter Pilot School.
Skerris is a pilot with the first name Vult (with a V) who is an instructor at the Imperial Navy's (Top Gun like as stated in the Rebel Recon) Fighter Pilot School.

Skerritt's hair cult and mustache and lean facial features are similar to how he looked as Viper.
Tomato, tomahto, they both start with Tom. :D

Although I do think Skerris looks more like Selleck, my previous post was meant to be a joke. Besides, I really don't care. :lol

Not at home this weekend, scrolled down real quick to avoid spoilers lol. Seeing this thread at the top makes me excited, can't wait to catch up tomorrow with you guys. This is another thing I like about the show is the communication with you guys

Here's heroes was not exactly a very good episode. There must have been a much more interesting way to introduce our characters to Thrawn

I thought it was pretty good....anyone notice an improvement jump in quality with textures, lighting etc,...it stood out to me last week, smoke & atmospheres etc,.....the lighting of the night scenes,....beautiful

J

I thought it was pretty good....anyone notice an improvement jump in quality with textures, lighting etc,...it stood out to me last week, smoke & atmospheres etc,.....the lighting of the night scenes,....beautiful

J
It's definitely improved over the first season, which looked very cheap to me. I wish they would expand their textures a bit. They overuse spattering IMHO. It looks too clean. Especially the storm troopers. Remember how good the clones looked on TCW?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back