Almost Human

I loved it! The production value was thru the roof and the actors all seem to fit (unlike AoS). Feels like the show has been on for years. Great job all!

So far I really like the show. The chemistry works and does not feel forced. I really like the humor. The bit with the knife was great.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

Tonight's episode gave me the feeling of Judge Dredd in the Nakatomi building, but I still loved the episode. Facemakers were awesome. Liked that Elton John still pops up in the future.

More importantly, Dorian mentioned not wanting to die. Might we be headed toward the Blade Runner question of what constitutes life?

Ha ha ha! Me too, when Dorian and John split up in the cubical, I just waited for him to yell "HI-EX!!!" or "Rapidfire!" in his graveling Judge Dredd voice! BTW: the Mega-City tower was Peach Trees, not Nakatomi (which was Die Hard IIRC?)

The interaction between them was very natural as well as how other people acted, Paige for instance is an old-fashioned girl, who uses locks - means, although technology is almost ubiquintous, many people still uses low-tech stuff and I laughed at the squeaking knee part.

Tonight's episode gave me the feeling of Judge Dredd in the Nakatomi building, but I still loved the episode. Facemakers were awesome. Liked that Elton John still pops up in the future.

More importantly, Dorian mentioned not wanting to die. Might we be headed toward the Blade Runner question of what constitutes life?

Add me to the list of Almost Human fans. Good show. "Don't scan my testicles..." The Blade Runner vibe is fun. Olive oil on the cybernetic leg... love the presence of drones, etc. Hope it gels into something great.

That's an interesting question Rodney… since he feared to be shot dead at the sight of the barrel and the "Synthetic Soul" programming must be some radical breakthrough in "Strong AI" happening (Strong AI is the goal of many robotic scientists to program an awareness of the robot itself via neural net, currently unsuccessful). We can only speculate if Dorian is alive, since we don't know his technological assets, what brain he has, if he has a quantum computer, a neural net, a synthetic brain, which mimics exactly the real human brain…

For me, Dorian is alive - he show the same emotions like us, he can also be frustrated, humorous and friendly.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back