Mk 17 Heartbreaker UPDATED!! 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

I know it's been quite a few years, but I was curious if these 3D files were still around or not so much...

Well... the OP hasn't logged on in 4 years. I'm not sure what the policy is for file sharing when the creator has unaccessible for so long.

I know I saw another website that had curated a bunch of Iron Man pep files from various suits, including the Mk 17. I don't have the link right off, but I might be able to get it to you later if you just need it.

Well... the OP hasn't logged on in 4 years. I'm not sure what the policy is for file sharing when the creator has unaccessible for so long.

I know I saw another website that had curated a bunch of Iron Man pep files from various suits, including the Mk 17. I don't have the link right off, but I might be able to get it to you later if you just need it.

I was looking for the 3D files, but I appreciate the response... :)

Hey guys...

I realize that this post is long extinct!!!

But I am a teacher in Oklahoma and I was curious if anyone has access to these files. Sadly you can't purchase them anymore because the post in the junkyard is gone due to inactivity. But if you purchased them they come with full rights to do whatever you want to do with them (according to posts on this feed)

I have a 3d Printer in my classroom and my students are super excited about what it can print. I am hoping that someone could share these files with me as Mr. Tropical hasn't been on the forum in over 4 years and I want to print this suit for my kids to see and interact with.

I appreciate you reading this reply

Jeffx

Hey guys...

I realize that this post is long extinct!!!

But I am a teacher in Oklahoma and I was curious if anyone has access to these files. Sadly you can't purchase them anymore because the post in the junkyard is gone due to inactivity. But if you purchased them they come with full rights to do whatever you want to do with them (according to posts on this feed)

I have a 3d Printer in my classroom and my students are super excited about what it can print. I am hoping that someone could share these files with me as Mr. Tropical hasn't been on the forum in over 4 years and I want to print this suit for my kids to see and interact with.

I appreciate you reading this reply

Jeffx

I found these suit files, but they need fixing if you wanna take a stab at it

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2887082

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back