Mk 17 Heartbreaker UPDATED!! 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

MrTropical

UPDATE: See post

Hello everyone!

I'm starting this new thread because i began creating the 3D models for the Heartbreaker armor from IM3!
I immediately fell in love with this suit so i started and i hope you will enjoy my work!

I will be making regular Pep and foam files but i'm also going to create a set of "HD" files for 3d printing or any other use.

There will be no ETA as i don't want to rush, and i want it to be as perfect as i can!

So now, reference:

998_max.jpg293_max.jpg

I'm going to start with the arm from up to down so the upper part of the shoulder (the shoulder will be divided in 3 parts):

Pep/foam version
ShoulderUP1.jpgShoulderUP2.jpg

HD version
ShoHD1.pngshouHD2.png

Thoughts? suggestions are always welcome!! :p

Last edited:
Re: Mk 17 Heartbreaker 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

wow looking good bro cant wait to see this bad boy :) you need help unfolding im happy to help :)

Thanks! We'll see as soon as i finish an entire portion of the suit because i want to be really satisfied with the result before unfolding! This will also give me the chance to correct minor imperfections as i go...

However i still haven't planned how to release this suit but I'll update with the progess!!

look for reference also because this render is awesome but has some inaccurate parts !
great progress so far

lookin' good :)

I am so glad someone is working on this!!

Thanks!

look for reference also because this render is awesome but has some inaccurate parts !
great progress so far

Thank you, which details have i missed yet? When I'll be at my pc later I'll post a pic of the back of it if That's what you were referring to ;)

However any link to reference is always welcome, but I don't think i trust much the statues because i've seen with the mk7 that there usually are many Small differences...

Inviato dal mio GT-N8010 con Tapatalk 2

can you share the files ??

Still working on them :) besides i haven't even thought about how i will release them

Anyway update as promised :lol

I have done the second part of the shoulder,here it is:

Normal pep (other than making it really accurate i'm also focusing on making it easy to pep and so far i've nailed it for both parts)

sotto11.pngsotto12.png

HD

sott1HD.png

And with the upper part

sott1HD2.png sott1HD4.png sott1HD3.png

:D

Still working on them :) besides i haven't even thought about how i will release them

Anyway update as promised :lol

I have done the second part of the shoulder,here it is:

Normal pep (other than making it really accurate i'm also focusing on making it easy to pep and so far i've nailed it for both parts)

View attachment 184910View attachment 184911

HD

View attachment 184912

And with the upper part

View attachment 184913 View attachment 184915 View attachment 184914

:D

looking good bro :)

hi..i'm newbie in here..
that's look cool dude..i love this suit.. can't wait for the full armor.

Wow..which part for the update tonight? Chest, arm? Take your time dude..

Wow..which part for the update tonight? Chest, arm? Take your time dude..

If i have it finished i'll post the third and final part of the shoulder ;) i'm modelling the whole arm from shoulder to hanguard before moving to the legs or the torso!

Also quick question for everyone:

By looking at the reference i have i noticed that the forearm is not visibly connected to the bicep-elbow joint (which is instead visible), so i wondered: do i leave it unconnected? Or do i add a thin connection beetween the 3 parts (bicep-elbow-forearm)? Or does anyone have a close up of this part? Possibly from the movie or some render because i don't trust a lot the statues that i've seen around...

Thanks for your attention!

If i have it finished i'll post the third and final part of the shoulder ;) i'm modelling the whole arm from shoulder to hanguard before moving to the legs or the torso!

Also quick question for everyone:

By looking at the reference i have i noticed that the forearm is not visibly connected to the bicep-elbow joint (which is instead visible), so i wondered: do i leave it unconnected? Or do i add a thin connection beetween the 3 parts (bicep-elbow-forearm)? Or does anyone have a close up of this part? Possibly from the movie or some render because i don't trust a lot the statues that i've seen around...

Thanks for your attention!

i say leave it buddy part of the fun is making your own joints hehehe and so cant wait to soo the full shoulder :)

i say leave it buddy part of the fun is making your own joints hehehe and so cant wait to soo the full shoulder :)

We'll see when i get to the forearm then ;)

Anyway update right on time! The shoulder is finished! :cool (some minor refinement still required eheh :))

This is the third and final piece:

Immagine.png sotto2pep.png sott2HD.png

And this is the complete shoulder with all three pieces:

sott2HD2.png sott2HD3.png sott2HD4.png

Hope you like it ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back