Mk 17 Heartbreaker UPDATED!! 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

Re: Mk 17 Heartbreaker 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

Thank you :)

Sorry for the delay but my troubles with my internet connection are not over yet... However here is the thigh ;)

Pep/foam

View attachment 196410 View attachment 196411 View attachment 196412 View attachment 196413

HD model/ 3D printable

View attachment 196414 View attachment 196415 View attachment 196416 View attachment 196417

Let me know what you think! Working on the knee right now ;)

My opinion...AWESOME!:D MrTropical keep up the amazing work, and I can't wait to see the knee!:thumbsup

Probably goes with out saying but absolutely amazing! CAN NOT WAIT for the rest! But I will :)

Wow!! I just found this thread...The Heartbreaker suit is amazing! I love it...thanks for putting the time and research into, not to mention generosity in sharing the progress and files so we can build ours as well.

Cheers and support!

My opinion...AWESOME!:D MrTropical keep up the amazing work, and I can't wait to see the knee!:thumbsup

Probably goes with out saying but absolutely amazing! CAN NOT WAIT for the rest! But I will :)

Wow!! I just found this thread...The Heartbreaker suit is amazing! I love it...thanks for putting the time and research into, not to mention generosity in sharing the progress and files so we can build ours as well.

Cheers and support!

Very Very Cool !!!!!!

If you need help with unfolding, me and gaiatron are up and waiting! :)

Hey, If ya need help unfolding, I'm willing to help out! :D

OMG This is the best thing i see so far...you are the man (y))

Thank you thank you very much everyone!! Your support is very very much appreciated!! :) I'm really happy of that!!!

And i must apologize for being late 'cause i promised you the knee yesterday but it's been a busy couple of days with the university and exams coming....but the knee is done and the shin is about halfway ;)

Anyway here's the knee of the heart breaker!!

HD and 3d printable version

knee1.png knee2.png knee3.png

Pep and foam version

knee4.png knee5.png knee6.png

Hope you like it! Sorry again for the delay and thank you very much for the support! :D

The knee Look Crazy and i like it, but good luck with the exams hopefully you pass it but wow i cant believe you making this amazing Costume you doing....looking so nice and sexy but i have a question about the Costume. What the high and weight are this costume going to be? because i don how to measure myself on the costume Using pepakura designer 3?

When U make 3d Mark 17 ? Im ready to build. ^ ^

Hopefully by the end of the next week could be finished... I still have to decide how to share it...

The knee Look Crazy and i like it, but good luck with the exams hopefully you pass it but wow i cant believe you making this amazing Costume you doing....looking so nice and sexy but i have a question about the Costume. What the high and weight are this costume going to be? because i don how to measure myself on the costume Using pepakura designer 3?

Thanks! When all the pieces will be finished i will decide a base scale and almost certainly i will make very very simple mockup mannequin divided in sections for scaling so that you can make simple measurements and make a very easy and fast test piece... Surely there will be test pieces for biceps tight and torso... shoulders forearms and shins can be made with the same scale of the other pieces to get a nicer fit and proportions but if someone wishes i can make those parts too :)

Other ideas are always welcome and appreciated ;)

Hopefully by the end of the next week could be finished... I still have to decide how to share it...

Thanks! When all the pieces will be finished i will decide a base scale and almost certainly i will make very very simple mockup mannequin divided in sections for scaling so that you can make simple measurements and make a very easy and fast test piece... Surely there will be test pieces for biceps tight and torso... shoulders forearms and shins can be made with the same scale of the other pieces to get a nicer fit and proportions but if someone wishes i can make those parts too :)

Other ideas are always welcome and appreciated ;)

1st off brilliant work buddy :) as always im defo wanting to tackle this after my mk 7 and 42 are done :) or at least all fiberglassed lol as for sharing entirly up to you im sure no matter how you decide to share you will get alot of people wanting these files and 2ndly :) if and when you need an unfolder i would be more then happy to unfold them for you buddy ::)

1st off brilliant work buddy :) as always im defo wanting to tackle this after my mk 7 and 42 are done :) or at least all fiberglassed lol as for sharing entirly up to you im sure no matter how you decide to share you will get alot of people wanting these files and 2ndly :) if and when you need an unfolder i would be more then happy to unfold them for you buddy ::)

Thank you buddy!! Don't worry i'll keep it in mind and keep on the great job on your suits!!

Nice man!!!!! you almost done and im very happy you are almost finish wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! i cant wait to see the last part you almost done and the Best part we all been waiting for is that HELMET,,,, I MEAN SEXY HELMET WOOOOOO LOL and also how was the exam dude did you pass it?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back