Mk 17 Heartbreaker UPDATED!! 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

Re: Mk 17 Heartbreaker 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

will the files be out after they are completed or as they are completed?

but any ways look's AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait until these files are up! These look really clean! Nice job MrTropical you're doing an +A job on this(y)thumbsup

will the files be out after they are completed or as they are completed?

but any ways look's AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to you both!!! :D

Speedtrix i will complete the whole model before releasing it, that's because i still don't know how to distribute it....

However that's what i'm working on right now :cool

chest.png

Keep in mind it's still very very much work in progress ;)

awsomeeeee

:thumbsup

very nice:)

Thank you both :D

I have corrected what didn't match up perfectly and now i'm advancing with the model. That thing has a lot of details!!

I'm not going to make the tubings however, that's because it would be impossible to pep and very difficult even for 3d printing, so i'm leaving holes for placing the tubes in "post-production" :)

Do you think it's a good idea?

Thank you both :D

I have corrected what didn't match up perfectly and now i'm advancing with the model. That thing has a lot of details!!

I'm not going to make the tubings however, that's because it would be impossible to pep and very difficult even for 3d printing, so i'm leaving holes for placing the tubes in "post-production" :)

Do you think it's a good idea?

id off done the same buddy gud idea

Yeah i think that's the only way but i'm always open to suggestions :)

no i think the tubeless idea ia much better makes it easier for us to get that basic shape lol oh and any unfolding you need ill be happy to help if needed buddy

oh my god dude thats awsome what program are you using to model it i use blender 2.67 which i been using fo a month but blender itself ive been using for about 3 years!

no i think the tubeless idea ia much better makes it easier for us to get that basic shape lol oh and any unfolding you need ill be happy to help if needed buddy

Ok i'll keep it in mind for when the parts will be completed but i don't know yet ;) i will almost surely need a foam unfolder though

oh my god dude thats awsome what program are you using to model it i use blender 2.67 which i been using fo a month but blender itself ive been using for about 3 years!

Thank you :) I'm using cinema 4d because it was the one i found suited me better... i never really liked blender so i never learned it,but i also tried 3ds max and it was the same...However if there will be a next suit i'll probably give maya a try, but for now i'll stick with c4d even if the renderer is not exactly suited for this job,but from others works i've seen is superior on the modelling side.This is just IMHO because i'm not an expert at all, i'm just comparing my work to others...

Anyway the chest is progressing and is almost done :D i even started the parts of the back that will be connected to the chest :)

Ok i'll keep it in mind for when the parts will be completed but i don't know yet ;) i will almost surely need a foam unfolder though

Thank you :) I'm using cinema 4d because it was the one i found suited me better... i never really liked blender so i never learned it,but i also tried 3ds max and it was the same...However if there will be a next suit i'll probably give maya a try, but for now i'll stick with c4d even if the renderer is not exactly suited for this job,but from others works i've seen is superior on the modelling side.This is just IMHO because i'm not an expert at all, i'm just comparing my work to others...

Anyway the chest is progressing and is almost done :D i even started the parts of the back that will be connected to the chest :)
sweet but im a pep unfolder bro , i wouldnt mind unfolding it for pep hehe

Did you Share the Link for Us to download it and what program are you using to make Mark 17 because i only using pepakura Designer 3? If So, Can we have the link for the mark 17 you making on pepakura Designer 3? Thanks

Did you Share the Link for Us to download it and what program are you using to make Mark 17 because i only using pepakura Designer 3? If So, Can we have the link for the mark 17 you making on pepakura Designer 3? Thanks

he isnt releasing the files untill he has finished them and he also said that he doesnt no how hes going to release them yet so like all modelers here im sure he doesn't want people asking for the files befor there even done if your patiant im sure he will release them in his own time

he isnt releasing the files untill he has finished them and he also said that he doesnt no how hes going to release them yet so like all modelers here im sure he doesn't want people asking for the files befor there even done if your patiant im sure he will release them in his own time

Ok Thank for letting me know than

Yes he's right

I know it can be frustrating but please be patient :) everything will fit right in the end so it's better to wait a little than making a part twice because it doesn't fit, right?

Hope you understand :)

Also, tomorrow i'll show you the chest :)

Yes he's right

I know it can be frustrating but please be patient :) everything will fit right in the end so it's better to wait a little than making a part twice because it doesn't fit, right?

Hope you understand :)

Also, tomorrow i'll show you the chest :)
your welcome bro and oooooooooooooo cant wait to see that hehehe :)

Thank you dude for letting me know cant wait for the Chest :)

No problem, and thanks!!

Most excellent. Keep going!

Everything is awesome! I cant wait to see how it all turns out!

Thank you both!!!

So here it is! Just some minor tweaking still needed,but it is almost ready!!

Pep/foam Mk17 Heartbreaker

chest4.png chest5.png chest6.png

HD for 3d printing or else Mk17 Heartbreaker

chest1.png chest2.png chest3.png

(i am terrible at rendering i know :) )

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back