Mk 17 Heartbreaker UPDATED!! 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

;)

Thank you very much!! You're too kind!!

Here's some work in progress on the neck and i would like your opinion:

View attachment 245142 View attachment 245143 View attachment 245144

For now i've designed it to be "open" which means that the parts will be able to slide over one another and also it won't block the movement of your neck if done correctly, BUT what do you guys think?

Do you like this idea or prefer a "closed" design that will probably be a little more accurate but definetly more uncomfortable?

I know I'm going to end up kicking myself later on for saying this, but the open design will look a lot more realistic when done properly. It will be much, much more difficult, though. The closed would be easier, but like you said, will not move with you.

I'd say the open.

Also, got the first boot cut out today. Gonna start assembly tonight.

almost done with the boot bro so sorry for the late reply.

annddddd you got mail, brother.

You're the man!!! Thank you again!!

Boots have now been shipped to all foam customers too!

HI im new rpf this looks like a great challenge would love to build this !:thumbsup

Thank you! I replied to your PM a few days ago :)

I know I'm going to end up kicking myself later on for saying this, but the open design will look a lot more realistic when done properly. It will be much, much more difficult, though. The closed would be easier, but like you said, will not move with you.

I'd say the open.

Also, got the first boot cut out today. Gonna start assembly tonight.

I don't think is going to be that harder to pep! Here's what it will look like along with the chest and back!

cp1.png cp2.png

I think that's pretty cool looking? And it's also more comfortable even tough it is a little bit less accurate...
However if people requests a closed version i'll do a "closed V2"!

You're the man!!! Thank you again!!

Boots have now been shipped to all foam customers too!

Thank you! I replied to your PM a few days ago :)

I don't think is going to be that harder to pep! Here's what it will look like along with the chest and back!

View attachment 246141 View attachment 246142

I think that's pretty cool looking? And it's also more comfortable even tough it is a little bit less accurate...
However if people requests a closed version i'll do a "closed V2"!

I think that looks great! Doesn't look as difficult as I'd imagined :)

Got shin fully pepped and toe area of boot pepped. Will try to finish back part of the boot by tomorrow, and will be pleased to show pics of the boot with the shin together. :D

I'd be interested in a closed neck... When you get time. The helmet would be more important tho. I got the pep files yesterday and they're looking good. I need to figure my scale and resort things for letter sized paper.

Do I use my actual height for scaling or add a few inches for the boots and helmet?

hey bud what settings did u use for the cameo i just cant seem to get mine to cut right

I've had great luck in the past with 195.5 and 259.5 on letter sized card stock. The chest cut flawlessly, then I got about three sheets into the back and everything went haywire. Cuts were off by a good quarter inch. It was getting late so I decided to head home and I'll take a look at it later today.

I've had great luck in the past with 195.5 and 259.5 on letter sized card stock. The chest cut flawlessly, then I got about three sheets into the back and everything went haywire. Cuts were off by a good quarter inch. It was getting late so I decided to head home and I'll take a look at it later today.

cool thanks how do u set up ur cameo then

Mine does the same thing. Once every so often, the cuts will be totally off. I just move on to the next page, and come back to the one that messed up afterwards, and it cuts fine. Must be a glitch in the pepviewer for cameo.

But definitely check out Grenex's thread. He's made a guide for using the cameo for pep, and as I said before, I'd have been lost without it!

there are many people in China who make the suit and they're very good at it/

by the way,will sell this file or just free to download?:confused

Mine does the same thing. Once every so often, the cuts will be totally off. I just move on to the next page, and come back to the one that messed up afterwards, and it cuts fine. Must be a glitch in the pepviewer for cameo.

But definitely check out Grenex's thread. He's made a guide for using the cameo for pep, and as I said before, I'd have been lost without it!

I'm not sure about your set up, but my issue was user error. These pdo's are set up or A4, so when I changed them to letter and scaled them, I also (for some dumb reason) changed the borders to 10mm in PepDesigner3, then printed the registration marks in PepViewer for Cameo at 10mm. This put some of my patterns right on the very edge of the live area . Five of the nineteen pages for the back got messed up. I went back to PepDesigner and changed the borders back to 15mm and repacked the patterns (this time I needed seven pages because of the smaller live area), used the default 10mm borders in Pep for Cameo and reprinted them. Every one of the new pages cut perfectly on the first try.
jeqepahu.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back