Mass Effect Terminus Armor

Hello everyone,

Sharing my work on Terminus Armor.

Terminus (29) 1.jpg Terminus (22).JPG Terminus (14).jpg

Great Idea maybe if you want to illuminate the armor look at those led strip lights love the color great work on the helmut wish we had halloween

images

Hey i was just wondering how tall are you and what scale did you put it to? I'm having issues at the moment with the chest + head piece fitting together since it won't work like yours does (the helmet being able to fit close to in the neck collar) Just scaling in general is becoming a huge issue for me...Does anyone have tips for terminus? If it helps with this file, I'm 5'8" (i know short) but is it possible to build this? If someone could help im willing to give measurements wen asked :D the arm + chest fit and legs + ab piece, its just the chest + helmet piece that will not work together

I feel dumb asking this, but what program do i open these files in? I'm fairly new to this type of build and haven't used this type of file before.

I thought so but the foam build for this armor doesn't open in pepakura. Anybody have an idea what program is used to view it?

I just downloaded the file for the arm from the 2nd post on the first page, and it opened fine for me in Pepakura Designer.
The file you are trying to open, if you right-click it and then click Properties, the file name at the top should end in ".pdo".

properties.png

If it doesn't then you somehow got the wrong file.

Hi, I cannot seem to download the arm file and knee,shin & boot file. Does anyone have the file? I really need it for a school project. Thank you very much! By the way, awesome work dude, thanks for providing the pepakura files.

Hey Romello, you should be able to just click the links in the second post to download them. There are a lot of ads that look like download buttons so careful there. After that, just open the zip folders and open the pdo files with pep viewer.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back