Disney wants more 'Star Wars' in its theme parks

Let us in!

Attachments

• 4216D9BE-BE96-4A15-8E3D-A789DC8EC82D.jpeg
    4216D9BE-BE96-4A15-8E3D-A789DC8EC82D.jpeg
    682.1 KB · Views: 272
If they were making Mos Eisley I'd be a lot more excited about it. Maybe I'll luck out and that will be the west coast space port. :cool

Let us in!

What is in the crest at the top of the gate I wonder? I couldn't tell if it was anything significant.

- - - Updated - - -

If they were making Mos Eisley I'd be a lot more excited about it. Maybe I'll luck out and that will be the west coast space port. :cool

I am pretty sure both parks will be the same. I get the feeling that they don't want this to be tied to any specific place in from a movie so it doesn't seem dated.

I am pretty sure both parks will be the same. I get the feeling that they don't want this to be tied to any specific place in from a movie so it doesn't seem dated.

Well, it is a specific place called Batuu. One that they made up for the purposes of Disney.

I don't think anyone said zero interest at all.

Looking forward to the Falcon. Even if it's six seats instead of four. ;)

Speak for yourself.

Certainly. I've been a passholder for 17 years, and go down there 2 or 3 times a year. The park has become somewhat less enjoyable for me the past few years. Besides, I have an old car I can throw that money at. Before long, it's basically going to be a new car again.

Certainly. I've been a passholder for 17 years, and go down there 2 or 3 times a year. The park has become somewhat less enjoyable for me the past few years. Besides, I have an old car I can throw that money at. Before long, it's basically going to be a new car again.

And to be fair, we only started going 4 years ago after my son was born. But we have a great time overtime even when it's crowded. :)

I wouldn't say that the park is going to be geared towards the sequels. It's just not going to be focused on the OT is the way I look at it.

I am looking forward to it. I'll need to save for a couple extra time there to make sure I don't get rushed.

Just saying that the people with the money are those who favor the OT and probably to a smaller extent, the PT. Yet it seems all ST in content. No original troopers or clones, i haven't seen vader yet though he's all over star tours which is still very popular, etc.

Point being it looks like a very large area and they could have had areas for all of them, not just the ST.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back